• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [Sample vote count] Marine Parade GRC (5 seats) - PAP 57%

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• 1093319393a.png
    1093319393a.png
    273.9 KB · Views: 1,683
Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have strong feelings PAP will not allow Dr Chee to enter parlaiment if WP losing team is close to his. I am watching BB final counts very closely. Dr Chee is a new game changer. With him and Silvia lim, both can take down PAP debate with ease.

jw5

Loyal
If that happens, Speaker Tan Chuan Jin's role will become very important. :wink:

I have strong feelings PAP will not allow Dr Chee to enter parlaiment if WP losing team is close to his. I am watching BB final counts very closely. Dr Chee is a new game changer. With him and Silvia lim, both can take down PAP debate with ease.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If that happens, Speaker Tan Chuan Jin's role will become very important. :wink:
and precarious. His Marine Parade GRC is not performing well, he has better improve his image and not destroy it. He has to choose between gaining confident from MP GRC or PAP. This chap is also like CCS, always shooting his own foot.

jw5

Loyal
I suspect all those who collect cardboard "for exercise" all voted for WP, which caused the vote swing............... LOL................... :eek::biggrin:

and precarious. His Marine Parade GRC is not performing well, he has better improve his image and not destroy it.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with the tiong analyst on ch8. nicole seah back at marine parade would very likely resulted in bg tan losing his speaker job. But hindsight is always perfect.

But how the hell did they know nicole seah would be fielded in east coast to send future pm there last minute? A mole inside WP?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with the tiong analyst on ch8. nicole seah back at marine parade would very likely resulted in bg tan losing his speaker job. But hindsight is always perfect.

But how the hell did they know nicole seah would be fielded in east coast to send future pm there last minute? A mole inside WP?

A Speaker who doesn't behave like one. :rolleyes: