• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SammyBoy's Top Ten 2018 SG News

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
3.Cyclist teaches lorry driver a lesson he won't forget in a hurry.
4. Ginfreely turns over a new leaf.
5. Scroobal gone for good.
What shit are you talking about?

1) I have always been good Singaporean and no need to turn over new leaf. You ccb sons of whores thieves slanderers and harassers are the ones that need to turn over a new leaf but will never.

2) scroobal is not gone for good with TS obviously his clone proven by Cecilia Sue thread today. Am I right @jw5 ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. PAP selects sickman HSK to be next PM
2. LHL sues citizen blogger
3.lorry driver teaches cyclist a lesson he won't forget in a hurry.
6. Mahathir tekans Singapore.
7. Not my President
8. Serina Wee is free again
9. Ignore Function is the best thing since sliced bread.
How many times you said to ignore me AND THEN attacked me already? DECEIT is ccb Malaysian way of taking responsibility indeed.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
What shit are you talking about?

1) I have always been good Singaporean and no need to turn over new leaf. You ccb sons of whores thieves slanderers and harassers are the ones that need to turn over a new leaf but will never.

2) scroobal is not gone for good with TS obviously his clone proven by Cecilia Sue thread today. Am I right @jw5 ?
KNN your cb is clone of mdm wong cb that is why people suspect you are lao cb mdm wong KNN

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
(x) Hackers have stolen personal data in Singapore belonging to some 1.5 million people i.e. the Singhealth saga.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
(x) Hackers have stolen personal data in Singapore belonging to some 1.5 million people i.e. the Singhealth saga.
1. PAP selects sickman HSK to be next PM
2. LHL sues citizen blogger
3.lorry driver teaches cyclist a lesson he won't forget in a hurry.
6. Mahathir tekans Singapore.
7. Not my President
8. Serina Wee is free again
9. Ignore Function is the best thing since sliced bread.
10.Hackers have stolen personal data in Singapore belonging to some 1.5 million people i.e. the Singhealth saga

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, BDSM! Should have joined the prison service!:biggrin:
Chin Peng Sum wanted erotic sex with PDMM and joined ICA. Looked what that got him into.

My advice is get a SG chio bu like serina and cecilia and enjoy bdsm in the comfort and ambience of your bedroom