• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammyboy what?

Gunslinger

Alfrescian
Loyal
im puzzled.

1. stickie threads about some personal quarrels. why are they stickied, lack of content???
2. worst imaginable vulgarities from always the same people putting people who have different opinions down. that accepted here?
5. new members are in moderation till a certain post count is met?? cant even quote moste people as the moderation max letters count is 500. that is also why there is no point 3+4 :mad:

is this how sammyboy got so popular?

Slayer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As far as i am concerned, u are just another new clone pretending to be a newbie and also using other clones to complain to Leongsam non stop for changes about this forum, behaving like the PAP. If u not happy here u can simply FARK OFF. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only morons feel the need to use clones in an anonymous and faceless cyberspace forum.
Its like wearing a mask while having gloryhole sex.......

Slayer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Terima Kasih. :biggrin:

e4kvqeW.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
let's put it this way.

this forum is run base on the principle of communism. forget about free speeches, freedom of opinions and all those fabled virtues.

u wanna sabo anyone here, just pay sammy the protection money, u shall be bestowed with the power to infract.

over here, paid members have all the privileges. :(

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The "idiotic Paid members" are leaving behind a money trace for government to find them.

They probably never thought about that.

You do not expect people whom pay for free stuffs to be smart. Dough.......

let's put it this way.

this forum is run base on the principle of communism. forget about free speeches, freedom of opinions and all those fabled virtues.

u wanna sabo anyone here, just pay sammy the protection money, u shall be bestowed with the power to infract.

over here, paid members have all the privileges. :(

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only morons feel the need to use clones in an anonymous and faceless cyberspace forum.
Its like wearing a mask while having gloryhole sex.......

you and your gang are the worst vulval mouths here
big time cyberbullies
newbies and weak forummers have to create clones to prevent a total annihilation by your rabid dogs
shameless,disgraceful, big vulval mouths with mindless vulgarities, obscenities and profanities
those who disagreed with you or your rabid dogs are targeted to total exterminationa...shameful ball less seniors...haha

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think it's fair for donors to have some power and privilieges
i have no quarrels with that
those infractors who abused their power are summarily cautioned by The Boss himself
so i think it's fair
abusive infractors simply displays the ugly side of their character

Slayer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The "idiotic Paid members" are leaving behind a money trace for government to find them.

They probably never thought about that.

You do not expect people whom pay for free stuffs to be smart. Dough.......

* shivers * i know that i am constantly being watchs (your nick spelled backwards) by u. :biggrin:

I am still waiting for ISD to get me.. :rolleyes:

Come come.. come and get me to find that..

* I am not always in sinkieland.

* Card payment not under my name.

* If they can trace my IP address.

* Only to find it's an internet cafe registered not to my name.

* And what are they going to prosecute me for??? :biggrin:

The only person that the PAP is mildly interested is scroobal, other than that they don't take seriously what is going on here.

Cheers.

* shivers *

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think it's fair for donors to have some power and privilieges
i have no quarrels with that
those infractors who abused their power are summarily cautioned by The Boss himself
so i think it's fair
abusive infractors simply displays the ugly side of their character

i am not an abusive forummer, i am a politically correct forummer. So why don't you do us a favor and spare us the sordid details of your carnal relationships with your immediate family?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am not an abusive forummer, i am a politically correct forummer. So why don't you do us a favor and spare us the sordid details of your carnal relationships with your immediate family?

you wicked fella once again
never changed a little bit
we had our tift long time ago
but you returned with a carnal vengence
you go ahead and carnalise yourself
you and your vulval mouths are despicable
politically correct my foot! ignorant like peabrain...politically correct lanlan lah
kopi had enough of your kind and the narong the sarong kind
good niteeeeeeeeeeeee......surely go to the garbages soon....wicked forummer....heheeeeeeeeee

Last edited:

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just don't understand why people can get so egoistic in cyberspace. I can't imagine how they will react in real life if someone crosses their path

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you contributed NOTHING to this forum
but garbages, vulgarities and profanities'
you should be ashamed of your pongdang self
always so wicked and so vile.....niteeeeeeeeeeeeeee

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you contributed NOTHING to this forum
but garbages, vulgarities and profanities'
you should be ashamed of your pongdang self
always so wicked and so vile.....niteeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Uncle, no one here contribute a damn thing. Just endless quarrel and framing.
A place to make bad karma.

阿弥陀佛。我喝四杯。

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
对牛弹琴

hahahaaa....this wicked fella is indeed MOO The Cow
Narong The Sarong, Chon the Stewpididty Doo..

对牛弹琴

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Uncle, no one here contribute a damn thing. Just endless quarrel and framing.
A place to make bad karma.

阿弥陀佛。我喝四杯。

i totally agree with your enlightened view
a matter of who is creating more karma

阿弥陀佛。我喝四杯。