• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammyboy CNY Reunion Dinner?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
So many long lost members suddenly come back You know who you are and I wish all of you Kong Hee Fatt Choy.

2336ea40f1db2c445768f05f482240f5.gif

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kum Siah Big Chief... So heartening to see old Bros Narong, Laksaboy, Uncle GD and many others back too.. kisses and hugs also to Bro Zhihau. Waiting for Uncle Botak Middy, Bro KNNBCCB to return back too. The Sammyboy Spirit Shall Prevail!

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is posting using other monikers lah.................. try guessing which monikers they are............................. :wink:

If he turns up for the reunion, I will also turn up. :smile::biggrin::roflmao:

I guessed as much, but hey, it's not the same, so please, scroobal, if you are reading this, please come back! Miss your police stories!