• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam! What Upgrade you did to forum? Down for hours, and look like missing style sheet when back?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
On Samsung pad it looks better than on my 6 inch mobile phone. Doesn't have that "too cluttered" feel ... Lol :biggrin:

Both machines run equally fast... I rike..:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
@Leongsam ... Boss.. the pages buttons doesn't appear on mobile but it appears on my tab.
In the old format, it appears on both. Why huh?

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Screenshot_20180622-123715.jpg

No page numbers on mobile..

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
That's by design because a phone screen has far less real estate so it cannot have ALL the features of the desktop version.

However if you open a thread you can then jump to whatever page number you want.
Oh okay... Previously I get page numbers on mobile too...Easier to trace .. anyway, just need to get use to...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Oh okay... Previously I get page numbers on mobile too...Easier to trace .. anyway, just need to get use to...

Yes and I guess Xenforo received complaints that everything was too cramped and small to be functional. It all depends what sort of phone you're using. I'm on a tiny screened iPhone SE.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
will take some time to get used to this new format. if it's not broke don't fix it.

On the desktop everything looks pretty much the same to me. It's a cleaner look but all the features are the same. On mobile there have been more changes as part of the optimisation process to make it more usable on mobile devices.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Yes and I guess Xenforo received complaints that everything was too cramped and small to be functional. It all depends what sort of phone you're using. I'm on a tiny screened iPhone SE.
It's much more pleasant on my Samsung Tab S3 ... Very fast too. On the 6 inch Samsung mobile, it's very cluttered, but it feels good :smile: