• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam, Suggestions To Reduce Abuse

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was no discussion on infractions although I have certain views about that. As for rep points, Sam has said it is useless and I agree in this forum it is pretty useless.

You damn good at blowing Ah Leong ass leh, hahahhaa.

Let me point out I don't have an opinion about you. I have an opinion about your opinion and it is related to the forum. Take it personal with me if you want to. I stand by what I said that some senior members are selfish and quite ignorant what this forum is all about.
LOL, where is your opinion on my opinion? did you quote my word in your 1st reply in this thread? no you did not, you quoted ah leong's reply to me. I was having a sparring suggestions with ah leong and you chap ji kar, do you know how rude it is? you want to involve in the discussion, at least have the decency to acknowledge me in your post. Dun be a bor lampa kia and said "some senior member this, some senior members that" and act as if you know everything in this forum. Talk so big behind Ah Leongs backside, without the mod status, you think I care so much about what you said? If you are a newbie saying that, I dun even wanna reply to you.

And it is more unbelievable when you even agree that the last 2 sentences are irrelevant to the main subject we've discussed. Any retards also can see that the last 2 sentences are directing at me, and you dun even dare to admit it.

Of cox you can stand by of what you've said, to each its own. The fact that some of the seniors endorsed you to be the mods and this is how you pay them back? very good indeed, Drifter is really 瞎了眼。

Seriously, dun be so naive and think I dunno anything about the forum lah, Screwball kenna my trap and you wanna follow suit? hahaha...

I guessed you are not going to answer all my questions, its says a lot about your character though :biggrin:, you are worse than that Bus Driver, LOL

Last edited:

Captain Singapore

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a newbie, i felt that perhaps Windsor should be more mindful of his own business. As far as i can see, Alamaking has been minding his own business, until a few threads were started by Windsor and Scroobal regarding his accumulation of points. I saw that both of them are moderators and hence am wondering if asking for points in signature is frowned upon in this forum. Please advise.

Captain America

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As a newbie, i felt that perhaps Windsor should be more mindful of his own business. As far as i can see, Alamaking has been minding his own business, until a few threads were started by Windsor and Scroobal regarding his accumulation of points. I saw that both of them are moderators and hence am wondering if asking for points in signature is frowned upon in this forum. Please advise.

True. It's another way of begging points. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
As a newbie, i felt that perhaps Windsor should be more mindful of his own business.
If everyone minded their own business, internet forums would be ghost towns. The whole idea of creating a forum is to attract opinionated members who make it a point to air their opinions about the opinions of others. That's how threads are started and that's how they keep going for as long as possible.

The "living in JB" thread" is prime example. Members have been minding each others' business for the last 2 years. The net result is 9021 posts to date and it's still going strong.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like the way you put it. Pretty much cover all bases.

I can't upz your points liao lah too bad. Another time ok? :p

If everyone minded their own business, internet forums would be ghost towns. The whole idea of creating a forum is to attract opinionated members who make it a point to air their opinions about the opinions of others. That's how threads are started and that's how they keep going for as long as possible.

The "living in JB" thread" is prime example. Members have been minding each others' business for the last 2 years. The net result is 9021 posts to date and it's still going strong.

Captain Singapore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Leong already said you can put any siggies as you deem fit, nobody can stop you. I will change back to my old siggies once presidential election is over, hehehe....

Why do the moderators like to single out your signature? Don't understand. In the superhero world, this wouldn't have happened.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do the moderators like to single out your signature? Don't understand. In the superhero world, this wouldn't have happened.
How i know? funny thing is that they dun complain about you and raiders siggies, maybe I got too much green cards below my avatar? I really dunno leh... how ah? :biggrin:

Screwball ok lah, at least he said to me face to face, and he said his period finished liao, no more asking, 55555

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
How i know? funny thing is that they dun complain about you and raiders siggies, maybe I got too much green cards below my avatar? I really dunno leh... how ah? :biggrin:

Screwball ok lah, at least he said to me face to face, and he said his period finished liao, no more asking, 55555

Si alamaking, don't drag me down hor. Hehe. I think it is due to the way it is being phrased. For example:

Alamaking: Fuck me and I'll fuck you back. :eek:

Raiders: Pls fuck me if you think I am handsome :p

Captain Singapore: Please fuck me if you are Singaporean :biggrin:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any proof it is fading away or is there an increase? You making it all up?

The Courtyard Café [Original] is getting lesser threads, the Courtyard Café [Moderated] section is bullshits, so many restrictions there, I will never post anything there.

Anyone who is free can go to Stomp forum, its a dead decaying forum because they divide it into too many sections that the Stompers dunno where to post, and they anyhow ban people and delete threads that are anti PAP topics.

I dun have proof it is fading, but I'm sure Ah Leong can sense it too.

You damn good at blowing Ah Leong ass leh, hahahhaa.

LOL, where is your opinion on my opinion? did you quote my word in your 1st reply in this thread? no you did not, you quoted ah leong's reply to me. I was having a sparring suggestions with ah leong and you chap ji kar, do you know how rude it is?

I was asking Cestbon and not you. Please check back. You were the one replying to it. So please don't talk rubbish.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was asking Cestbon and not you. Please check back. You were the one replying to it. So please don't talk rubbish.
Ehh how fucking dumb can you get? you post quoting ah leongs answer given to me, you have so many chances to say you are referring to Cestbon but you answered my other post without mentioning him, why now then tell me? You think samsters are dumb, cannot see is it?

Good that you finally named 1 senior members here, Cestbon will reply you in a shortwhile, mark my word :biggrin:

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....why don't u go 1 step further and explicitly say that BS is also encouraged to keep traffic up.
oops....i make another stupid remark.
Ah sam...pse zap me again.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ehh how fucking dumb can you get? you post quoting ah leongs answer given to me, you have so many chances to say you are referring to Cestbon but you answered my other post without mentioning him, why now then tell me? You think samsters are dumb, cannot see is it?

Good that you finally named 1 senior members here, Cestbon will reply you in a shortwhile, mark my word :biggrin:

You said I interrupted your nice discussion with Sam and it was rude. I refer you to my response to Cestbon but you were the one that replied me. Don't BS here you did not. Anyone can checked why I then replied to you. I did not interrupt you. Let us clear the air.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't fight. Cool down. Can debate/discuss anything but not bad word against others like family/friend.
OK! What u want to ask me!

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't fight. Cool down. Can debate/discuss anything but not bad word against others like family/friend.
OK! What u want to ask me!

Hi, just clearing the air about him saying I was rude to interrupt his discussion with Sam Leong, and I am trying to clarify that he was the 1st person to reply to me and not you. Once that is cleared then the rest of the things he said can be confirmed as BS.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You said I interrupted your nice discussion with Sam and it was rude. I refer you to my response to Cestbon but you were the one that replied me. Don't BS here you did not. Anyone can checked why I then replied to you. I did not interrupt you. Let us clear the air.
You quoting Ah Leongs reply to me and talk bullshits leh, you didnt say some seniors are selfish and ignorant? be a man and own up lah you... hahaha...