• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sam leong's favourite : advise vs advice...haaaa

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
euzEaXc.png

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I tried educating the whole country but gave up a long time ago.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes I noticed he stopped advicing long time back. He has since switched his fetish to Covid is milder than flu and masks are for idiots.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Yes I noticed he stopped advicing long time back. He has since switched his fetish to Covid is milder than flu and masks are for idiots.

I'll stop mentioning Covid after the world comes to its senses and realises that I was right all along.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
World has come to sense, you are still very stupid and look like fool. We laugh at you everyday HA HA

View attachment 105006

The world's population is 7.8 BILLION.

The number that have died is 2.47 MILLION.

That's 0.03% of the world's population.

Add to that the fact that a large portion of those that died were fat fucks or those who were half dead anyway and you'll realise just why people are laughing at you rather than me.

Covid is a minor illness for 99% of those who catch it. It really is no big deal whatsoever.