• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam Leong pse stand-by flowers & wreath Angry Dotard may Cardiac up lorry today! After yrs eating McDonalds shit!

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dotard is extremely angry according to this report, not safe at all for a man his age and diet. He must be even fucking at political enemies in dream, getting extreme hypertension even during sleep. His twee fucks Congress before bed and same immediately after bed.

Sam must stand by Dotard go hospital -> ER -> ICU -> Mortuary -> Lorry

The classic sequence for Cardiac in Extreme Anger!

Huat Liao!

https://news.sina.com.cn/w/2019-01-22/doc-ihrfqzka0110372.shtml

睡前才骂完睡醒继续骂 特朗普再发推怼民主党

2019年01月22日 21:47 环球网

原标题:睡前才骂完睡醒继续骂 特朗普再怼民主党
[环球网报道 记者 左甜]美国政府停摆进入第32天,国会两党却还没有达成一致。当地时间21日晚,特朗普连发三推就边境墙问题指责民主党和民主党领袖众议院议长南希·佩洛西。22日一早,美国总统特朗普又连发两条推特炮轰民主党。
isxo-hryfqhk9124074.png

第一条说:“民主党人就是在拿边境安全玩弄政治。”
VG8m-hryfqhk9124243.png

第二条说:“没有这堵墙, 我们的国家就永远不可能有边境或国家安全。有了强大的隔离墙或钢铁屏障, 美国各地的犯罪率 (和毒品) 将大幅下降。民主党人知道这一点, 但他们想玩政治游戏。最终必须正确行事。逃不了!”
由于美国白宫和国会民主党人在修建美国和墨西哥边境隔离墙等问题上分歧严重,各方未能就拨款法案达成一致,约四分之一的美国联邦政府机构从去年12月22日凌晨开始陷入“停摆”,影响约80万联邦政府雇员的工作和收入。

Before going to bed, I will wake up and continue to fight. Trump will again push the Democratic Party.

January 22, 2019 21:47 Global Network

Original title: waking up before going to bed to continue SWEARING Trump again 怼 Democratic Party

[Global Network Report Reporter Zuo Tian] The US government stopped to enter the 32nd day, but the two parties in the Congress have not yet reached an agreement. On the evening of the 21st local time, Trump repeatedly criticized the Democratic and Democratic leaders of the House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on the border wall issue. On the morning of the 22nd, US President Trump issued two more tweets to shell the Democratic Party.

The first one says: "Democrats are playing politics on the border."

Article 2 says: “Without this wall, our country will never have borders or national security. With a strong wall or steel barrier, crime rates (and drugs) across the United States will fall sharply. Democrats know This, but they want to play political games. In the end, they must act correctly. Can't escape!"

Due to the serious differences between the White House and the Congressional Democrats in the construction of the US-Mexico border separation wall, the parties failed to reach an agreement on the appropriations bill, and about a quarter of the US federal government agencies began to fall into the early hours of December 22 last year. “Stopping” affects the work and income of about 800,000 federal government employees.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-tweets-from-bed_us_5a6e66aae4b0ddb658c78a0e

Trump Finally Says It: He Tweets From Bed
“But I am very busy during the day, very long hours. I am busy.”

By Nick Visser

X

President Donald Trump has said that, yes, he sometimes opens his phone and tweets while in bed.
“Well, perhaps sometimes in bed, perhaps sometimes at breakfast or lunch or whatever, but generally speaking during the early morning, or during the evening I can do whatever,” Trump said during an interview with Piers Morgan on ITV, the British television channel, before continuing: “But I am very busy during the day, very long hours. I am busy.”
The president made the revelation in a sweeping discussion with Morgan that aired on Sunday. Regarding social media, Trump did note that he “will sometimes just dictate out something really quickly and give it to one of my people to put it on” social media but said he often writes the messages himself.
He also said he viewed Twitter as a means to “defend himself.”
“I get a lot of fake news, a lot of news that is very false or made up,” Trump told Morgan.
The New York Times’ Maggie Haberman noted that when the outlet first reported that Trump often took to the Twitterverse “propped on his pillow” late last year, the president was furious, “almost as angry as the fact-check about his 4-8 hours of TV a day,” she said.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This president is so hardworking it is unbelievable.

When Obama was in bed all he did was fuck his tranny Micheal and then go to sleep.