• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sam Leong Balls Also Shrinked! Incredible India become Incredulous Hell!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lockdown kills more than the covids
that's why modi refused to lockdown
true or not?
if continue lidat indians mati everywhere
now sinkiepore also got infected
this 1617 damned jialat
wait another sinkie variant emerges like 1619
all sinkies will struggle to breathe
all rush to icu ...still want to debate in pariahment

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Actually I can see India doing very, very well compared to most developed countries.

Since Covid began the death rate is only slightly higher than that of Japan and way lower than many European countries and Canada and the USA.

It is definitely doing far better than Brazil.

Here's the latest figures.

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 9.10.35 AM.png

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I can see India doing very, very well compared to most developed countries.

Since Covid began the death rate is only slightly higher than that of Japan and way lower than many European countries and Canada and the USA.

It is definitely doing far better than Brazil.

Here's the latest figures.

View attachment 110672

yeah right go fuck yourself and take your fake shit with you

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
They lock down, how ah neh run away? All go hospital use up oxygen how? Mouldy is doing the right thing, save more lives! :smile:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
???

you joker or what?
The graphs speak for themselves. All I'm doing is providing the data.

Even if India's case and death rates are 10x higher than actually reported that still puts them way below countries like the UK, the USA and Brazil.

tiongsrshit

Alfrescian
Loyal
The graphs speak for themselves. All I'm doing is providing the data.

Even if India's case and death rates are 10x higher than actually reported that still puts them way below countries like the UK, the USA and Brazil.
your standard is same as the tiong website full of propaganda and lie.

your master calling you

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
your standard is same as the tiong website full of propaganda and lie.

your master calling you

How on earth can a graph be propanda? I have made no assumptions, no proclamations, no predictions and no deductions. All I have done is copy and paste a graph from a website that the rest of the world gets its Covid data from.

Here are the organisations that are using the same source of information that I am using and that includes a big chunk of the woke media :

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 3.52.02 PM.png