• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam did you zap me?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The decrease in my points is either from JohnTan or Sam.

in this forum. only the pap dogs get heavily zapped. you seem pro-opposition. so why are you heavily zapped ? it is against the common logic of the forum. are you a fake opposition supporter or made just too many bullshit troll posts ? :biggrin:

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
in this forum. only the pap dogs get heavily zapped. you seem pro-opposition. so why are you heavily zapped ? it is against the common logic of the forum. are you a fake opposition supporter or made just too many bullshit troll posts ? :biggrin:

I'm am not fake and you should thank your lucky stars.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
what do u think?
here is the deal. if you tell us how is the PAP good. i will tell u if i was the one who zapped you.

and by the way, i just realised i can multi "up and zap" a nick.
i just took away 700 rep points from one nick.

he will be the next to support the PAP :biggrin:

or was it you who zapped me.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Sideswipe once again is right! :p

2. Froggy, this type of voucher can be used to pay at the counter, but give the special lady cash for her special service. :biggrin:

Bro this type of places if use voucher lady see really no class, service sure big question mark.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
dont live in past glory..

it is now year 2015, not 2014, the tides has turned. :biggrin:

PAP Haters, you have been WARNED!
:biggrin: