• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam - Any prize for posting the 100,000 th post?

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about the 999,999th and 100,001st posters? We got the Ho Jinx face and ass avatars to give. :biggrin:

..hope it's not me!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
zoon boh really got prize money?

paypalscaled.jpg

the prize money is as real as it ever gets :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

186186739_1ffef4f9cd.jpg

i hope i can find this boy, so he will be SGD$140.00 richer :smile:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
the kid featured in masgnoeL's message will know that Sammyboy cares :biggrin:

if i can't find the boy at Bedok Interchange, the next fella who gets the SGD$140.00 will know that Sammyboy cares :p

The USD100.00 is a spot prize for posting the 100,000th post. It is NOT an indication of my caring nature. In fact, I am of the opinion that beggars, destitutes and other losers are the LAST people on earth you should give money to. All it does is perpetuate the poverty cycle.

However, you won the money and you can do as you please with it. :biggrin: I would suggest that it would be much better if you invested it wisely. After all, Warren Buffet started off by investing USD25 on a pinball machine. He is now worth Billions.

You should plan for the long term and invest with prudence. When you become a billionaire, you'll then be able to help millions of needy souls instead of just one kid!:rolleyes:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
The USD100.00 is a spot prize for posting the 100,000th post. It is NOT an indication of my caring nature. In fact, I am of the opinion that beggars, destitutes and other losers are the LAST people on earth you should give money to. All it does is perpetuate the poverty cycle.

However, you won the money and you can do as you please with it. :biggrin: I would suggest that it would be much better if you invested it wisely. After all, Warren Buffet started off by investing USD25 on a pinball machine. He is now worth Billions.

You should plan for the long term and invest with prudence. When you become a billionaire, you'll then be able to help millions of needy souls instead of just one kid!:rolleyes:

you are right. the seed money should grow so more folks can benefit. meanwhile, this kid will still get some money from my own pockets :smile:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal

you should put up prize money for 250,000th post, 500,000 post and of course the big one, 1,000,000 post!

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are right. the seed money should grow so more folks can benefit. meanwhile, this kid will still get some money from my own pockets :smile:

btw, what was the post you made har? can either give us the link or cut and paste here. kapoh lah.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The post tag=100,000 does not reflect the actual hundred thousand'th post for the simple reason that have post deletions plus posts in the "infraction log" section were not included in the count.

I ran a query and your nick came up. Was my script 100% accurate? It may not be. There could have been some factor that I did not take into consideration.

However, as is the case with all lucky draws, the winner is the winner based on the luck of the draw. :smile: As long as you are not a staff member of sammyboy.com or a relative of a staff member, you are considered to have won the money fair and square.

Just accept the money and put it to good use and stop feeling guilty about getting something for nothing. :wink:

hmm...

now that you've mentioned, i think i'm not the 100,000th poster.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=100000#post100000

seems to be Wallace, post 99,999 seems to be Wallace too...

hey Sam, how do i wire the money back to you? :confused:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
oh pls. it is just USD 100. what is the big fuss? Hua, you can donate it if you want, since this is a gift to you for your good nature self in this forum. Treat is as a good karma thing.

of course there are some sinkies here who will make a mountain out of a mole hill

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
The post tag=100,000 does not reflect the actual hundred thousand'th post for the simple reason that have post deletions plus posts in the "infraction log" section were not included in the count.

I ran a query and your nick came up. Was my script 100% accurate? It may not be. There could have been some factor that I did not take into consideration.

However, as is the case with all lucky draws, the winner is the winner based on the luck of the draw. :smile: As long as you are not a staff member of sammyboy.com or a relative of a staff member, you are considered to have won the money fair and square.

Just accept the money and put it to good use and stop feeling guilty about getting something for nothing. :wink:

I would suggest the following:
200,000th - USD200
300,000th - USD300
so on so forth until
1,000,000th post win USD1,000

Think by year end you'll get the 1,000,000 th post. :biggrin: