• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAKRA 《天龙八部之乔峰传》 | Trailer — In Cinemas 16 January

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is only one 乔峰, the rest are imitation.

a491-ixkvvuc3215499.jpg

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
The late old man Jin Yong had written good novels like this Demi-Gods and Semi-Demis & the Heavenly Sword & Dragon Saber that film directors made into movie & drama series :smile:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is only one 乔峰, the rest are imitation.

View attachment 172366
They can remake 天龙八部,but they can never remake Joseph Koo's and James Wong's 两忘烟水里.

笑莫笑 悲莫悲
此刻我乘風遠去
往日意 今日痴
他朝兩忘煙水裡

This one very alpha male ! Fuck liao and say forget and let all the emotions drowned in misty liquid (semen). Then he leaves ! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is one of my fav KTV song. The lyrics are fantastic and fully encapsulated the various love stories within the novel. 黄霑 may be a lau tiko but his songwriting talent is truly undeniable.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is one of my fav KTV song. The lyrics are fantastic and fully encapsulated the various love stories within the novel. 黄霑 may be a lau tiko but his songwriting talent is truly undeniable.

James Wong graduated @ University of Hong Kong, with a 2nd Class Upper Honors in Chinese Literature.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
After his death, you don't hear of any great TV theme songs anymore.
In fact, it's not just about James Wong. There were 3 very good pure lyricists - 郑国江, 邓伟雄 and 卢国沾。The same generation of lyricists disappeared.

The composer who was on par with Joseph Koo at that time was Michael Lai. He passed away.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In fact, it's not just about James Wong. There were 3 very good pure lyricists - 郑国江, 邓伟雄 and 卢国沾。The same generation of lyricists disappeared.

The composer who was on par with Joseph Koo at that time was Michael Lai. He passed away.
梨小田 and 卢国沾 wrote many great TV songs for 亚视 back in the days, including this fav of mine.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They can remake 天龙八部,but they can never remake Joseph Koo's and James Wong's 两忘烟水里.

笑莫笑 悲莫悲
此刻我乘風遠去
往日意 今日痴
他朝兩忘煙水裡

This one very alpha male ! Fuck liao and say forget and let all the emotions drowned in misty liquid (semen). Then he leaves ! :rolleyes:
In today's world, it will be sung as 两忘淫水里 liao. Drown our emotions in a pool of cheebye juice before bidding adieu !

The Crow

Alfrescian
Loyal
To me, I prefer 钟汉良 ... :o-o:
Must have some beard looks more manly to act 乔峰。

Attachments

• 96675574.jpg
    96675574.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 34