• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAIMEE kena pushed by Trainer D Hill

ForzaFerrari88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saimee got physically pushed last Friday at the Turf Club by Trainer D Hill.

What happened ah ??:confused::confused:
Not last Friday. It was sometime in February this year. I heard from some punters Saimee blocked or leaned against a heavily backed D. Hill horse. Needless to say D. Hill horse did not win. Nabeh, they should hoot each other until song. Don't know whether this version is choon or not.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not last Friday. It was sometime in February this year. I heard from some punters Saimee blocked or leaned against a heavily backed D. Hill horse. Needless to say D. Hill horse did not win. Nabeh, they should hoot each other until song. Don't know whether this version is choon or not.

"Leaned" on the horse ?? :confused:

Saimee sexual orientation changed ??:confused:

ForzaFerrari88

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Leaned" on the horse ?? :confused:

Saimee sexual orientation changed ??:confused:

I thought you race goer.Use your horse to lean on the other lah. I think this is not the first time.Kanina, you didn't hear about that Marc Du Plesis incident 4-5 years ago? Marc was on Thwaites horse then and Saimee was riding a Leck trained horse(I think). If I were DuPlesis, I'd take the whip and whack him.

ForzaFerrari88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw, is Sheryl Cheam with Desmond Koh's stable now?

STC should ask Mathew Chadwick to ride in Singapore. Napshot, sure become champion jockey.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should be a real exciting spectacle if two jockeys whipping each other all the way from the 200m out to the finishing line at breakneck speed !!:eek:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw, is Sheryl Cheam with Desmond Koh's stable now?

STC should ask Mathew Chadwick to ride in Singapore. Napshot, sure become champion jockey.

Don't be ridiculous!! Sheryl is as fat as a cow now.:(

According to my sources, Du Plesis will be returning very soon.

ForzaFerrari88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saimee got physically pushed last Friday at the Turf Club by Trainer D Hill.

What happened ah ??:confused::confused:

Heard the latest version this evening-Saimee tarik Hill's horse. If its true, I hope they suspend him for a long long time. The turf club needs to get tough!!

derekc

Aiya, STC stewards are not strict at all...so many times, there are questionable rides and nothing happen. Unlike HKG, very strict in ways the horses are raced. Saimee had forgotten his previous ban. He had started his nonsense for a while now since his return. What to do when you get a bunch of unprofessional running as stewards.

ForzaFerrari88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya, STC stewards are not strict at all...so many times, there are questionable rides and nothing happen. Unlike HKG, very strict in ways the horses are raced. Saimee had forgotten his previous ban. He had started his nonsense for a while now since his return. What to do when you get a bunch of unprofessional running as stewards.

He has gotten too comfortable with some of the owners and trainers. While I applaud the club for its effort in promoting the well being of jockeys, I do feel they need to use the stick and a very big one too to curb cheating in the racing fraternity. Until they do so, we will be back where we started donkey years ago.We'd be better off riding mules than thoroughbreds!