• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sailing

TransparentReminder

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've been getting into sailing the last 9 or 10 years. It's pretty interesting and you can keep it as simple, or go as complex as you want.

I highly recommend learning to sail. And on top of that, sailboats are a great bug out vehicle.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of sailing , you must tell lah ?

schooner ? Dinghy ? Kayak ? Cat boat? Cutter ? ... i was into speed boat in youth ? Is that considered sailing too ?

TransparentReminder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh sorry, we are using a dinghy and we always bring it whenever we go to beaches. There are some tutorials online that may help you to get familiar on using a boat of your choice. Here is the link: https://www.discoverboating.com/resources/how-to-drive-a-boat

If you want to buy one then I'm sure you can turn to your local to see what available sailboats they have in store. I'm from Philippines and we got a lot of islands to travel by sailboat that we can't even start doing again now because of lockdown.