• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF's Chief of Army

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This President's Scholar and SAFOS, was a Colonel, on June 24, 2017, when he was appointed as Commander of 6 Division, taking over from BG Chua Boon Keat.
Between June 24, 2017 and Jan 01, 2019, he rose from Colonel to MG.
Assuming that he was promoted to BG on July 01, 2017, within 1.5 years, he was promoted to MG.
I wonder whether there are other equally qualified BG, who were in the pool to be to considered for the position of Chief of Army, in March 2018?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
few want to step forward and be chief of an "army" full of scrawny, specky, scared sinkie schoolboys.
1547242021467.png

perhaps, it's time to convert and promote a sarong kebaya-clad ministress lady to cbg to run the army?
1547242159565.png

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
A general commanding an army of conscripts who have never fired a single projectile against any enemy whatsoever is a big joke....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at her size? She is fat... typical
HDB flat wardrobe can fit or not? Even she can fit...I doubt her partner can...so how to get the deed done
not that fat lah. only her hips are larger. can do 69 in closet or bomb shelter if in vertical position. man must do a handstand.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
not that fat lah. only her hips are larger. can do 69 in closet or bomb shelter if in vertical position. man must do a handstand.

Sounds like torture for the partner. The position u talk about is done with a sweet young thing about size 6 or 8 not with a big ass past use by date ah soh

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually jokes aside..I wonder if Jos teo will be the next president...pinky does need a compliant n loyal dog to be President