• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF suspends smoke grenade training

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This mother Felicia Seah needs some help. In the Newpaper she and her younger son visits the grave every day since his death. Does not look good to me. Someone ought to help them through this.

MINDEF? They have counsellors, I am sure. Not easy for Mdm Seah to find closure.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Felicia Seah looks chio from the papers pictures. Also says she and son r more like friends than mother and son. Maybe some bros may want to offer comfort!

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
These smoke grenade no joke. Many years back during my last few reservist I can still remember during a fibua ex everybody was throwing these stuff. After charging up 6 floors and smelling these smoke I threw up my lunch :p

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, i think it is the NSF's mother who should be shot. Just because her son die, go to newspapers and make a big fuss. In the 1970's and 1980's, how many NSF's die? Dozens! Maybe hundreds! Nobody cry and whine like this fussy Bitch. Not willing to pay the price to defend your country? Give up your citizenship and get the f**k out of Singapore!

Hello,
Please be more sensitive, because no one wishes to lose a son, grandson or brother.
It does not matter whether it is in the 70's, 80's, 90's or the 2000's, it is very unfortunate to hear of any NSF fatally injured during training.
Although I served NS during the late 1970's, and thereafter several reservist ICT, as well as an advanced officers course, I salute all the men who served full time NS.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Easy to simulate. Similar to simulating bullets being fired by shouting "bang, bang, bang".

Shout "smoke, smoke, smoke".

I think the SAF should scrap chemical defense too. Those toxic fumes may induce another asthma-related death. Better be safe than sorry. :wink:

There's an easier way, paint a big yellow box & get smokers to OTOT. :biggrin:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Military service should be optional. Sinkapore can afford to pay mercenaries to defend the tiny dot.

That's right. Since the Gurkhas are in town, might as well maximise their stay here by entrusting them another task.

Since the fucking foreign trash loves to snatch our jobs and the garmen loves them so much. They should just outsource NS to these trash.

Free food, free lodging and got pay some more.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since the fucking foreign trash loves to snatch our jobs and the garmen loves them so much. They should just outsource NS to these trash.

Free food, free lodging and got pay some more.

Yes I am sure can interests some ex vietcongs and khmer rogue offsprings....or to keep costs down go to any African country with civil war and pluck some of them....they would find our NS allowance generous...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We should just import FT, convert them to be citizen and make them to be soilders.

We have been doing this for all sector, why not MINDEF?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is better to understand the situation first. This guy is a sportsman but with asthmatic history. But the real killer is his allergy to certain chemical found in the smoke, which attack his respiratory system. I don't think he is a guniang. Most probably he is much fitter than you and I, minus the allergy.

hi there

1. bro, bingo!
2. the deceased is no guniang type.
3. honest, i do know his family!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We should just import FT, convert them to be citizen and make them to be soilders.

We have been doing this for all sector, why not MINDEF?

hi there

1. fat kid!
2. it does make sense hoh.
3. betterer buying them from mexico, cheaper.
4. life is cheaper there too!
5. cannot expect some bitch like kinana to protect sheepishland.
6. it and its wing chun :biggrin: