• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF servicemen kena wacked! Better avoid Perth!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:rolleyes: SAF servicemen kena wacked in Perth! :rolleyes:

***WANTED***
ST_IMAGES_JCPERTH.jpg

POLICE in Perth yesterday released a photofit of one of 10 men suspected of beating up two Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) servicemen last Saturday.
The assailant is described as slim, about 1.7m tall, with a dark complexion and dark brown hair. He is believed to be aged between 17 and 20 and was wearing dark clothing at the time.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What SAF do that they kena wacked by abors ah ?

1. Call in the Dark Forces for help?
2. Confiscate their booze money?
3. Make sure they pay for bus rides. It is racist that the abors get free rides but not the rest of us.
4. Have a smoke ceremony to cleanse the area :biggrin:
5. Set up a no-fly zone for Perth metro areas (I meant no-flies zone, because the abors follow the flies when hunting for lunch)

At least the bankcards and credit cards are safe with the abors, they are abor-proof and they cannot afford cocaine.

I think the abors are offended when the Sinkees smell of Tiger beer.

Why are Singaporeans so timid, now I receive calls on whether it is safe to travel to Perth.

Gang sought over attack on fishermen
The West Australian March 29, 2011, 2:08 pm
<!-- -->
Kensington Detectives have asked for help in the hunt for a gang who viciously assaulted two Singaporean men on Saturday.

The attack happened between 4am and 4.30am at the end of Marina Drive in Ascot.
The victims were fishing when a group of about 10 men approached them and asked for a cigarette.
The group left and returned a short time later demanding the men hand over their wallets, before assaulting them with a beer bottle, a wheel brace and their fishing rods.
The 19-year-old victim received a gash to his head and grazing to his body. The second victim, a 20-year-old, received bruising and welts to his body as well as multiple lacerations to his face. Both men were taken to hospital for treatment.
One of the attackers is described as 17 to 20 years of age, 170cm tall, with a dark complexion, slim build, short, messy, dark brown hair and dark eyes.
He was wearing dark clothing.
Anyone who can identify this person or who can assist in this investigation is asked to call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are Singaporeans so timid, now I receive calls on whether it is safe to travel to Perth.

Singaporean very kiasu. Even in SAF, the "TOP GUN" of the country can't even fight back properly. You look at the aussies, yanks, brittish, If they are in the same situation they would just fight back. All the BMTs, Officer training gone down the drain. Even in the army, you are taught book smarts not street smarts as well.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very hard for shethered Singaporeans to understand how the rest of the world works.

Even when RSAF pilots fly the planes, they are like "SIA ladies" in low Gs (gravity)
On overseas missions, they asked for the most PRIORITY ONE landings.

The USAF and USN pilots only ask for PRIORITY ONE landings when they lost one engine or there is a fire onboard.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forgot to answer your question. I think these SAF servicemen are in not in uniform when the attacks happens.

ST_19600018.jpg

新加坡的少爷兵
Still, you'll think that if they are pilots, they would have dealt with the situation somehow. Hah, din know you can use maids in SIngapore like this now.

V

veefer

I think you mean their maids weren't around to protect them.