• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF Open Mobilization! To Arms! To Arms!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow there is a way to ssiam ict?just go overseas?

Not avoid ICT, can only avoid office calling to return to work or call ups.

We are given a limited number of leave per year & I didn't want to be distracted by work or other stuff. That is why I never sold my leave to the company even though my boss pressure me to do so.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my unit, if you missed the mobilization, got make up mobilization during the ICT. so bo liao and stupid.

Now that I am retired I can look back with hindsight & I totally agree with you that NS is really a dumb idea.

Those in Mindef only see the army as a stepping stone to a career in politics, a job with a GLC, ... while we "lesser mortals" want to avoid reservists & all the nonsense because we are trying to get ahead in the rat race.

The way things now look, I think there are more reasons to leave Spore. You will avoid the trap of CPF, reservist, COE, ERP, ....