• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SAF Gets Accused By Ugly Bitches And Hypocrites About Using Attractive Women For Publicity!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's more to do with the "ugly people network" - a network of ugly people who protect their own kind not because of love but fear that the good looking ones will show up how ugly they are.

The idea is to limit the opportunities that good looking people get and keep them in check so as to prevent the mighty tiger from getting mightier by growing a pair of wings.
hence the motivating factor is there inspite of the insurmountable odds, birds of a flock, feather together - tar or no tar. let's not take anything away from their tenacity and doubly hard work - and bar any beauty contests, they have the right to shine on their own runways :cool:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
millionaire milf mp's. don't need to be attractive to have sex. just a tight space plus pussy will do.
sareestory_647_110216010107.jpg

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore certainly does not hire or promote women based on looks. Heaps of Singapore women have reached the pinnacle without having to rely on attractiveness to get ahead in life.

View attachment 46405

View attachment 46406

View attachment 46407

View attachment 46408

View attachment 46409

View attachment 46410
This just proves u dont need looks, just the right lineage and marrying into the right FAMILEE to get ahead in life. That could also be the singkieland version of 'Meleetocracy'

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't quite understand all this BS about "objectifying" people.

Any organization would choose more handsome and beautiful people as mascots and advertisements for their recruitment drive. Would SAP choose some professional handsome men in recruitment posters or feature a bunch of typical nerds and loser looking programmers / call centre guys in their advertisements?

Mediocre looking males just carry on with life whereas all sorts of drama mama females always seem to find grievances and go on some moral grandstanding claiming to speak out for all women when the reality is they are just a fringe group and most ladies can't be bothered to give a flying fuck about them. In fact some of the most derogatory comments I heard about these women are from mainstream females themselves.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't quite understand all this BS about "objectifying" people.

Any organization would choose more handsome and beautiful people as mascots and advertisements for their recruitment drive. Would SAP choose some professional handsome men in recruitment posters or feature a bunch of typical nerds and loser looking programmers / call centre guys in their advertisements?

Mediocre looking males just carry on with life whereas all sorts of drama mama females always seem to find grievances and go on some moral grandstanding claiming to speak out for all women when the reality is they are just a fringe group and most ladies can't be bothered to give a flying fuck about them. In fact some of the most derogatory comments I heard about these women are from mainstream females themselves.
This is due to the rise of the left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwits,,,,they are more theory than practical,,,,and lack total common sense. That is why they are promoting such BS agendas to bring society down.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hire my PA based on both looks and ability. Part of the interview requires them to take notes while dressed in their underwear only. I sometimes meet clients in saunas and the PAs need to be around both to translate and to take notes.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hire my PA based on both looks and ability. Part of the interview requires them to take notes while dressed in their underwear only. I sometimes meet clients in saunas and the PAs need to be around both to translate and to take notes.
this kind of assistant?
13.jpg