• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF gearing up for freak results?

Taro Ries

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although not a likely scenario, I wonder if there is heightened security alert or standby for recall for NSFs tonight. Anyone here with inside information care to share?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there is Uncle Yap will rush to video them, and later cock up to whole thing, and blame ISD again ... hehehe

Although not a likely scenario, I wonder if there is heightened security alert or standby for recall for NSFs tonight. Anyone here with inside information care to share?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry about SAF. Having seen SAF ex-Chief of Army in action, I think SAF might not have the power to take on aunties in the streets.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SAF doesn't exist withhout NS men support. You think NS Men give two hoots about PAP. I will put my last bet our comrades will stomp into all those white CB home and grab them out to dry.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SAF doesn't exist withhout NS men support. You think NS Men give two hoots about PAP. I will put my last bet our comrades will stomp into all those white CB home and grab them out to dry.

lianbeng says, "but SAF was started by PAP govt leh. how?"

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...must keep the fire burning....so knnbccb......
you fxxkers don't go around spreading fear.
kiang tio ho, mai ge kiang.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expect to see tanks rolling into Aljunied GRC, Holland-Bt Timah GRC, Chua Chu Kang GRC, Hougang SMC, Potong Pasir SMC at around 2-3am tomorrow morning.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expect to see tanks rolling into Aljunied GRC, Holland-Bt Timah GRC, Chua Chu Kang GRC, Hougang SMC, Potong Pasir SMC at around 2-3am tomorrow morning.

Don't be nuts lah, ALL men in the military are Singaporean... would you point guns at your own family members?

I tell you the truth, if PAP really activate army for freak results, there will be a TRUE REVOLUTION.

guy-uninterrupted

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha THT is truly a big joke ..so what the results are results what can the SAF do? nullify the result?? after all the announcement of results?

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

thumbs-up-girl.jpg

papfuckoff

Alfrescian
Loyal

Talk cock!

Not enough tanks to roll all over Singapore, not just above.

Taro Ries

Alfrescian
Loyal
In 2006, LKY was quoted in ST that he would roll out the army if there was a freak election results. May be he meant it afterall.