• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF Female Officer says she hates running!

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait till those female officers completed their Midshipmen course and got posted to patrol craft.
For sure no more running for them but everyday go out to patrol. They will KBKB everyday.

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait till those female officers completed their Midshipmen course and got posted to patrol craft.
For sure no more running for them but everyday go out to patrol. They will KBKB everyday.

Ya, agreed.... But at least now a day PV is more comfortable... Last time kana PC B Class.... Old and rusty... KNS

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;6DriBYQvG_4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DriBYQvG_4&feature=relmfu[/video]

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, agreed.... But at least now a day PV is more comfortable... Last time kana PC B Class.... Old and rusty... KNS

The slightly more comfortable size of those PVs is no much better these days as the number of ship crews running them are totally "under staffed".
Air-con leakage, water pipe dripping etc is happening every where. Just like our MRT, no body fuck care much about it's maintenance these days.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i suspect that she hates her own bouncing tits when she jog!:biggrin::p

she is loving it when her tits bounces, when she play BEDminton, naval ship how to jog?, only can jig her boobs!, bet she loves BEDminton, but hates running!!:biggrin:

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyoh a bunch of instructions obeying sea faring nerds.. When I was part of an offshore project crew back then, we savoured each and every port of call.. The town hookers, the beers, the ganjas.. Who the fuck cares about exploring tourists destinations when your vessel already moored to the dock? Only pussy,and beer that matters when you make your way down that gangway..

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a fact as plain as day that hardly anyone loves running. If people love to run, then the world population will see many fit and healthy beings rather than the fat slobs we see every day.

So what else is new? I never did like running as an exercise, I prefer to swim or cycle,