• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF drivers - always one foot on the gas, other foot in DB

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot depends on the superiors.

If the superiors willing to help the driver, any accidents can be classified as training incidents, don't need to go DB.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are billed by per-minutes for use. So they drive very ganjeong.

And thus a danger to other vehicles and pedestrians. I've witnessed quite a number of near-miss incidents involving Blue SG cars.

Their engines are very loud and make a strange noise, you know when one is near you.

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot depends on the superiors.

If the superiors willing to help the driver, any accidents can be classified as training incidents, don't need to go DB.
not really. my reservist time got 1 driver kenna a pillar when he reversed.minor hit only but big hooha. CO wanted to help but hand tied cos that time big issue after a few deaths from accidents army wide. in the end kenna charged but lucky only got fined. driver damn demoralised,served and get fucked.it was an honest mistake, lets move on

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's the fault of that fucktard electric car driver. Whatever it is, I hope they don't take action against that NS boy. He did well considering the situation he was in.