• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sad state of USA Ang Moh Dotard Trump only president need to say MY NUKE TUA KEE

condom_loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-bigger-powerful-nuclear-button-kim-jong/story?id=52105536

President Trump to Kim Jong Un: My 'nuclear button' is 'much bigger' and 'more powerful' than yours
  • By ABC News
Jan 3, 2018, 9:28 PM ET
donald-trump-kim-jong-un-ap-mt-171101_12x5_992.jpg
AP
WatchKim Jong Un issues a threat to America in his New Year's message

Size matters.

Interested in North Korea?
Add North Korea as an interest to stay up to date on the latest North Korea news, video, and analysis from ABC News.
North Korea
Add Interest
So says President Donald Trump, who ignited a new war of the words Tuesday with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un over the size of his purported "nuclear button."

Trump tweeted, "North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the 'Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.' Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!"

ap_korea1_dc_091617_4x3_992.jpg
Korean Central News Agency/Korea News Service via AP
This undated photo distributed on Sept. 16, 2017, by the North Korean government shows what was said to be the test launch of an intermediate range Hwasong-12 in North Korea. Content of this image is as provided & cannot be independently verified. more +

The president's attempt at one-upmanship came after the rogue leader said in a New Year's address, "the button for nuclear weapons is on my table," and that he could use it to launch an attack on the entire United States.

But this latest battle of who has the biggest button, isn't grounded in reality: Trump does not actually have a nuclear button on his desk, reports The Associated Press. The nuclear "football" is carried by a rotating group of military officers everywhere the president goes.

Sponsored Stories

condom_loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the respect and maturity and confidence with US nuke capability is gone globally in Dotard's hands. From WW2 USA when used to be the only nuke god, until today, the 3rd old IQ Dotard need to scream at top of his voice to the whole world that MY NUKE MORE TUA KEE than NK. A significant sign of desperation and lost of strategic status and confidence of own security, facing just a smallest new comer nuke power. Sad affairs. Fucking sad sad sad.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
My penis erects longer than yours! My testicles produce mor semen than yours! Or (if you are female) My cup size is bigger than yours! My labia is longer than yours!