• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sad plight of divorced Singkee man

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Sad plight of divorced Singkee man</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Tuez les Tous (kTuLu5) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Jul-20 10:37 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 15) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>17315.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>The suffering of a divorced man

This man is often seen at the gate of this Bukit Batok unit trying to play with his children from the outside. He's not allowed into the house to play with his children, or take them out to play as his ex-wife forbids him from doing so, says STOMPer Kris.

In an email to STOMP yesterday (Jul 20), the STOMPer says:

¡°I was curious as to why this man is always standing at the gate of my tuition student at Blk 241 Bukit Batok every Thurs evening and Sat morning either playing with 3 small children or being scolded by 2 ladies from the unit. One of them was holding a camera filming the whole process.

¡°Sometimes, police would turn up and leave.

¡°One day, I decided to walk to him and ask why.

¡°This well spoken man told me his story:

¡®I am divorced from my wife and since then, my three children were under her care and control.

¡®Court order says I can see my children every Thurs 6pm to 830pm and Saturday 9am to 1.30pm but every time I turn up, my ex-wife refuses to let me bring my children out.

¡®She would lock me outside the house and sometimes she¡¯s ¡®kind¡¯ enough to open the door but lock the gate and let my children play with me.

¡®My children misses me but they say that mummy doesn¡¯t allow them to go out with me.

¡®I tried to call the police because court order states that it is a penal offence if my wife refuses to let me bring my children out. However, when the police arrived, they could not do anything. They only advised me to re-apply to court.

¡°I called family court, court says seek legal advise and apply accordingly. I did so but was told that I need to queue up for such process as it¡¯s tedious.

¡®Relevant officers attending to my case says it¡¯s common for men in Singapore to be treated like this because of the women charter. I divorced my wife because of her unreasonable behaviour.

¡®Since the divorce, she is even more unreasonable but what can I do? I am helpless.'

¡°Look at the pictures. This man simply deserves our sympathy.¡±

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Relevant officers attending to my case says it¡¯s common for men in Singapore to be treated like this because of the women charter. I divorced my wife because of her unreasonable behaviour

Vote ur sinkie govt lah. go ahead... that is why thai beauties are the way to go.

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome to Singapore...it where the women rule over the men. Its starts from our political leaders and all the way down.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
When i say thai women, it means marry in their land. Who the hell wanna pollute their wife with sinkie culture.

CB Kia tonychat,

u think all ppl like to eat soft rice like u:confused:

fuck u lah:oIo: stop living off your prostitute wife's earnings.

fox_hound_33

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Sad plight of divorced Singkee man</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Tuez les Tous (kTuLu5) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Jul-20 10:37 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 15) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>17315.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>The suffering of a divorced man

This man is often seen at the gate of this Bukit Batok unit trying to play with his children from the outside. He's not allowed into the house to play with his children, or take them out to play as his ex-wife forbids him from doing so, says STOMPer Kris.

In an email to STOMP yesterday (Jul 20), the STOMPer says:

¡°I was curious as to why this man is always standing at the gate of my tuition student at Blk 241 Bukit Batok every Thurs evening and Sat morning either playing with 3 small children or being scolded by 2 ladies from the unit. One of them was holding a camera filming the whole process.

¡°Sometimes, police would turn up and leave.

¡°One day, I decided to walk to him and ask why.

¡°This well spoken man told me his story:

¡®I am divorced from my wife and since then, my three children were under her care and control.

¡®Court order says I can see my children every Thurs 6pm to 830pm and Saturday 9am to 1.30pm but every time I turn up, my ex-wife refuses to let me bring my children out.

¡®She would lock me outside the house and sometimes she¡¯s ¡®kind¡¯ enough to open the door but lock the gate and let my children play with me.

¡®My children misses me but they say that mummy doesn¡¯t allow them to go out with me.

¡®I tried to call the police because court order states that it is a penal offence if my wife refuses to let me bring my children out. However, when the police arrived, they could not do anything. They only advised me to re-apply to court.

¡°I called family court, court says seek legal advise and apply accordingly. I did so but was told that I need to queue up for such process as it¡¯s tedious.

¡®Relevant officers attending to my case says it¡¯s common for men in Singapore to be treated like this because of the women charter. I divorced my wife because of her unreasonable behaviour.

¡®Since the divorce, she is even more unreasonable but what can I do? I am helpless.'

¡°Look at the pictures. This man simply deserves our sympathy.¡±

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I am beginning to wonder......what on earth can the police ACTUALLY DO????? Looks like most of the time they just show-up for show and conveniently pass the buck.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
chao cheebye PAP refuse to update the Women's Charter which is an ancient law....

instead update the HOMO 377A Act chao cheebye must be Pinky want his ass poke by his father!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
how come we didn't hear the woman side of the story?

i divorce my man because he's an angel? LOL...

liketogossip

Alfrescian
Loyal
seems like a one sided story.... surely the guy muz have done something tat cause the 3 child to be under their mother's care...

fox_hound_33

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you guys are missing the point here. Even under the Woman's charter and the courts verdict the lady supposed to let her ex-husband meet and take out the children. The lady is clearly violating the law. So why is that the police cant do anything? Why are they are asking the guy to approach some other avenue?

Is this similar to the case where you get punched in the face but can't complain to the police since you have to file a magistrate complaint and pretty mush apprehend the suspect yourself?

Or is it similar to the TC attitude which takes action only when a snake is in a public place and if one is found inside your apartment it is "your problem you die" ?

Singapore must be the only place on this planet where you get reprimanded of eating a sweet on the train but can go scoot free after punching or physically assaulting someone.

Frankly...i have pretty mush lost confidence in the various public service institutions here. Everything seems to be wayang and nothing more.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think you guys are missing the point here. Even under the Woman's charter and the courts verdict the lady supposed to let her ex-husband meet and take out the children. The lady is clearly violating the law. So why is that the police cant do anything? Why are they are asking the guy to approach some other avenue?

Is this similar to the case where you get punched in the face but can't complain to the police since you have to file a magistrate complaint and pretty mush apprehend the suspect yourself?

Or is it similar to the TC attitude which takes action only when a snake is in a public place and if one is found inside your apartment it is "your problem you die" ?

Singapore must be the only place on this planet where you get reprimanded of eating a sweet on the train but can go scoot free after punching or physically assaulting someone.

Frankly...i have pretty mush lost confidence in the various public service institutions here. Everything seems to be wayang and nothing more.

That is why you should leave this country for good and seek a more humane place elsewhere. That is the result of the cowardice of the sinkies that causes the govt bodies to be this way.