• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sad....Did PAP Bad Policies Cause This?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's an average of more than 1 suicide per day happening in tiny island Sg.
Nothing to be surprised about witnessing a suicide....the odds of it much much higher than touch 4D.

Not sure about the figures currently. In the late 80s and early 90s, 100% more than one a day. I know someone on duty who had to handle 6 suicide cases during his tour of duty. This chap seepay suay type. Give him horse tips he punt, sure mati. So, what we did was to punt on his behalf without him knowing which horse we betted on.
He was ok with this as he knows he's seepay suay.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many still in a state of comatose. Not likely to pull through.

They will pull through when they see dancing under the lamp posts.
That will happen in coming days or weeks , starting with smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY becoming a rotting corpse

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was driving along Bedok South this morning when I noticed that someone had committed suicide at Blk 18. Body was still on the 2nd level roof of the coffee shop.

I was told that the man was 40+, single, jobless and had health problems. Did pap policies drive him to take his own life?

Why don't u write an article about this issue on your regular Sunday column on shit times this coming weekend?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if ever any oppos were to cum to power, more sinkies would join the suicide squad or free fall brigade. :p

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I was driving along Bedok South this morning when I noticed that someone had committed suicide at Blk 18. Body was still on the 2nd level roof of the coffee shop.

I was told that the man was 40+, single, jobless and had health problems. Did pap policies drive him to take his own life?

While government policies may have been a contributing factor, the fact remains that Singapore's suicide rate is pretty low compared with other countries so that means the government is doing a pretty good job.

http://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/cause-of-death/suicide/by-country/

Denmark, which was ranked as the world's happiest country has a higher suicide rate. Switzerland's is 50% higher than Singapore. These are countries that have entrenched social welfare systems which goes to show that giving out free money doesn't make the recipient any happier.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Definitely.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. And dont keep shifting goalposts.

GD how right you are! I agree 100%. I also want my hard-earned CPF monies back to do as I please while I still can function healthily. Knn not wait until wheelchair bound or need to use a walking stick with diabetes, hypertension, cancer and perhaps even dementia.
Wooden Goh can claim credit for coming up with this football analogy about him being the national goalkeeper when he was PM. He and his million dollar star-studded cabinet kept shifting the goalposts to thwart the opposition and of course, we all know by now they also scored a few own goals along the way. :biggrin: Serve them right for being arrogant, greedy, self-righteous and complacent. lol!:wink:

Weezer

Alfrescian
Loyal

How come i never see it in the news?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GD how right you are! I agree 100%. I also want my hard-earned CPF monies back to do as I please while I still can function healthily. Knn not wait until wheelchair bound or need to use a walking stick with diabetes, hypertension, cancer and perhaps even dementia.
Wooden Goh can claim credit for coming up with this football analogy about him being the national goalkeeper when he was PM. He and his million dollar star-studded cabinet kept shifting the goalposts to thwart the opposition and of course, we all know by now they also scored a few own goals along the way. :biggrin: Serve them right for being arrogant, greedy, self-righteous and complacent. lol!:wink:

Agree. By the time you get back your blood and sweat money, you may no longer be able to enjoy things in life. If suay, no chance to smell the notes if up the lorry.

Only way is to pack up. I am planning that. Write a book while out to earn some money.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is own goal liao liao then must shift goalposts mah. Last time primary school i goalie also use leg to shift the marker when nobody is looking. Football is a team sport!

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only way is to pack up. I am planning that. Write a book while out to earn some money.

You run road, it makes no difference but over time, FTsh will rule this land. For every local on run road, may be two or more FTsh will be imported as new shitizens. These new shitizens do not even know what is mee rubus or teochew muay. Do they really care about patriotism and allegiance to sinkie land? They are just economic refugees and parasites to enjoy the good life in SG. The locals built up this country and they just walked in.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure about the figures currently. In the late 80s and early 90s, 100% more than one a day. I know someone on duty who had to handle 6 suicide cases during his tour of duty. This chap seepay suay type. Give him horse tips he punt, sure mati. So, what we did was to punt on his behalf without him knowing which horse we betted on.
He was ok with this as he knows he's seepay suay.

It is important for AP MPs to ask the govt to reveal the suicide figures for the last hew years so that we know how badly pap policies have affected Singaporeans.

I have a friend who holds a high management position in MBS and draws a very good salary. He told me that, despite the very good pay, he wanted to quit the job as he didnt think it was right to work for MBS. Personally, he had to oversee the removal of seven bodies from suicide cases from MBS rooms.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. He has the credentials. More importantly, his heart is in the right place unlike MIW.

Yes, his heart is more important than credentials.

LHL, MBT, WKS, VB may have all the credentials. But their hearts are in their pockets. That makes the difference. It is not how intelligent a minister is, it is how caring and compassionate a minister is.

Do you see any caring and compassionate pap minister?