• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S’pore make Thomas Cup finals after 28 years

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the back door entry... going to be held in India.
Wow!!!

http://www.todayonline.com/sports/spore-make-thomas-cup-finals-after-28-years

BY DAN GUEN CHIN
PUBLISHED: APRIL 1, 4:21 AM(PAGE 1 OF 2) - NEXT PAGE | SINGLE PAGE
SINGAPORE — Singapore’s 28-year absence from the Thomas Cup finals will end next month after they were handed a backdoor entry by the Badminton World Federation (BWF).

The Republic was included in the list of 16 nations for badminton’s premier team competition to be held in New Delhi (May 18-25) after three higher-ranked countries declined to take part.

Ranking points from each nation’s top three singles and top two doubles pairings are combined to determine their positions, with Singapore having a total of 83,326 points.

Holland (126,308 points), Poland (100,500) and Sweden (86,367) all turned down the opportunity to feature in the finals, resulting in the BWF extending the invitation to Singapore, which the Singapore Badminton Association accepted.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why anyone would accept an invitation to India is beyond me.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Republic was included in the list of 16 nations for badminton’s premier team competition to be held in New Delhi (May 18-25) after three higher-ranked countries declined to take part.

That's nothing to brag about.

Sinkieland's badminton skillz are still shit even after importing Tiong and Indon FTs.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why anyone would accept an invitation to India is beyond me.

This one , I would agree and KNNBCCB will also 100% agree.
Those Ang Moh already boycott the game and Asian like China, Malaysia, Japan,Indon ....................should also boycott the games. Due to safety issue and rapping so many girl in open public.
If all boycott Indian gov will be under pressure to do something about it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one , I would agree and KNNBCCB will also 100% agree.
Those Ang Moh already boycott the game and Asian like China, Malaysia, Japan,Indon ....................should also boycott the games. Due to safety issue and rapping so many girl in open public.
If all boycott Indian gov will be under pressure to do something about it.

What will the Indian govt do? Send more police who may be rapists themselves? :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;wW72s1rkpRM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW72s1rkpRM[/video]