• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S’pore Flags Must Be Taken Down By 30 Sep, Or Risk Getting $1,000 Fine!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My family have already taken down all our Singapore flags. So we won't get fined for disrespecting the Singapore flag.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I leave it to my neighborhood RC Por Lumpars to take it down since they were the ones who installed the flag last month.

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
national day near when want me to hang flag never give me money but after national day fine me 1000 for not taking it down.....lucky I never put one up. this is a story I will tell my child and grand-child.....never put up a flag which is wayang only for that few day (most one month).

Chinese old folks always said this.....never believe in government...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a totalitarian shithole. When people put up a flag, how people put up a flag, and what kind of flag that is being put up, all want to micromanage. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about those SG flag themed decorations? For example, at South Beach, there are many red and white windmills forming the mosaic of a SG flag, together with a 'Stronger Together' slogan. You want to take that down too? :rolleyes:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If draw LKY face on Sinkapore flag, can kena charged for flag desecration offence? Need Sir John Tan's advise on this since he's Sammyboy No 1 RC grassloot leader.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paint the crescent and stars red so it becomes and Indonesian flag.

And if I want to hang an Indonesian flag outside my home, that's my goddamn business. If you have a problem go talk to the Indonesian embassy. :cool:

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 month a year they let you give respect to the country, the other 11 months they will tell you the govt is the one to respect.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
This should be the correct way to fly the flag.....

1601341694558.png
1601341747701.png