• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Russian Minister: China taking over USA as #1 Economy on earth

PEE_APE_PEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.rt.com/business/414184-china-top-economic-power/

China will soon be world’s top economic power - Lavrov to RT
Published time: 25 Dec, 2017 10:07 Edited time: 25 Dec, 2017 10:32
Get short URL
5a40cd65fc7e9320618b4567.jpg

A man poses with a kite shaped like the red star of China's People's Liberation Army on the bund in front of the financial district of Pudong in Shanghai, China © Aly Song / Reuters
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook30Share to TwitterShare to RedditShare to Google+Share to TelegramShare to WhatsAppShare to Facebook Messenger
Backed by BRICS partners Russia and India, China will soon take the top spot from the United States as the world's biggest economy, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov told RT.
Read more
BRICS consider setting up gold trading system
Lavrov pointed out that the growing influence of BRICS in the global economy and the G20 will lead to a multi-polar world.

“I believe that our Western counterparts in the G20 realize more and more they need to bargain, they need to agree,” Lavrov said in an exclusive interview with RT.

“BRICS is not alone - it has allies, including Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Argentina, and Indonesia. I think half of the G20 group seek to take part in the decision-making process,” he said.

Talking about China, the minister said it has economic resources and interests in Latin America and wants to “invest in this part of the world because they don’t have many mineral resources.”

According to Lavrov, Latin America is very interesting not only for China, but for Russian companies as well.

“As our companies and Chinese companies get deeper into Latin America I strongly believe that there will be more projects,” Lavrov said, adding that BRICS and the New Development Bank (which was set up as part of BRICS) will also join this work.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
my buddy fatty kim also want you to invest in his country through KimCoin, it will be the greatest coin in the world