• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RUSSIAN Military Skill GVGT! Even hands injured can still handle Kalashinikov! click!

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://englishrussia.com/2020/02/27/assault-rifle-ak-74-assembled-and-disassembled-with-legs/

Assault Rifle AK-74 Assembled and Disassembled With Legs

Video Player

00:00

01:33

This guys says that he was not accepted to the army. But he can do crazy things with his legs better than others – with their hands.

Categories Funny, Russian army, Video Tags army, crazy, rifle, VideoPost navigation
Real Russia Shown By Russians
Man Sets Fire to Himself to Attract Attention of the Ukrainian President
1 thought on “Assault Rifle AK-74 Assembled and Disassembled With Legs”
  1. Douglas

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You @Valium @sweetiepie evil coward criminal liar bully filthy Malaysian Cantonese dogs sons of public toilet whore open mouth only all the evil filthy shit lies attacking me and my mother. Xia suay Cantonese sons of dirty smelly cunts whores sluts defaming me and my mother. Pui your filthy whore mother wife daughters phua cb! Coward dare not go to my twitter and open your filthy mouth there Knnbccb evil coward son of whore. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xia suay loser subservient Cantonese dog son of public toilet @Valium @sweetiepie dare not go other people PROPER threads to 撒野 lol only dare to talk in fellow cocksucker filthy slut whore mistress thread. Want to come to my proper threads to 撒野Pui your filthy whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shame Shame for SAF NS Boy who needed FT Maid to carry his fucking full pack to fucking booking! KNN CBB!

u=126274879,1507866523&fm=26&gp=0.jpg