• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Russia threatens to deploy tactical nuclear weapons when NATO bases appear in Sweden and Finland!

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Russian state television has said Moscow may deploy tactical nuclear weapons to its European borders if Finland and Sweden allow military bases on their territory after joining NATO.

Sweden's Social Democrats yesterday said they had dropped their opposition to NATO membership only hours after Finland confirmed its intention to join the alliance.

Vladimir Putin-supporting pundits responded with more sabre-rattlling on Russian state TV last night.

A commentator on Rossiya One said: 'Their official reason is fear. But they'll have more fear in Nato.

'When Nato bases appear in Sweden & Finland, Russia will have no choice but to neutralise the imbalance & new threat by deploying tactical nuclear weapons.'

Dmitry Medvedev, deputy chairman of Russia's security council, said weeks ago that Russia could deploy nuclear weapons and hypersonic missiles in its Kaliningrad exclave between Poland and Lithuania, in responce to NATO's Nordic expansion.

More at https://shrtcô.de/W1obZF

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Just Nuke Moscow and St Petersburg to finish off Russia. I for one don't like to be constantly held at ransom. I'd prefer to dive into it and settle the conflict once and for all.

Yes, there will be consequences but at least this will put an end to all these bloody conflicts and also send a clear message to Winnie on his ambitions to conquer Taiwan. Also, such a Nuclear devastation will also show to Fat Kim on who's the real boss.