• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rurouni - FUCKING rude prick

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Rurouni is a fucking rude prick.

Rurouni - you always like to interject threads with religious postings. A prime example of your FUCKING RUDE behaviour is as follows:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....ting-way-too-much/page2&p=2430155#post2430155

Many thanks for replying again.

Speaking of migrations, I'm not forcing anyone to agree with me (since I'm not able to anyway), but I believe the first worldwide migration started about five thousand years ago, shortly after God destroyed the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Babel
and "confounded their language":
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-11-1_11-9
producing about seventy different languages:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Babel#Enumeration_of_scattered_languages
in ancient Mesopotamia or Babylonia (present-day Iraq), which happened probably only a few hundred years after the Great Flood:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Genesis_flood_narrative
orthodoxphotos.com/readings/LGOT/flood.shtml

I also don't believe all those non-religious "scientific" theories of "Evolution" that claim the Earth and humanity are "millions" or "billions" of years old; instead, I agree with:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Earth_creationism
wikipedia.org/wiki/Flood_geology
wikipedia.org/wiki/Creation_science
creationscience.com (Center for Scientific Creation | In the Beginning - Compelling Evidence for Creation and the Flood)

Hence, all humans still alive today are actually distant cousins of one another.
Physical racial differences are caused mainly by thousands of years of gradual evolution in different climates around the world, and possibly also caused by different diets.

Rurouni, you are a BLOODY FUCKING ASSHOLE for repeatedly spewing YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS, WHICH INCLUDE CREATIONISM AND THE BELIEF THAT THE EARTH WAS CREATED IN SEVEN DAYS SEVEN THOUSAND YEARS AGO.

It is FUCKING AMAZING THAT YOU WOULD ADHERE TO A "SEVEN THOUSAND YEAR OLD" EARTH HISTORY WHILE AT THE SAME TIME DISCUSSING WITH OTHER FORUMMERS ABOUT HUMAN MIGRATORY PATTERNS THAN SPANNED THOUSANDS OF YEARS!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!

YOU YOURSELF ADMITTED THAT CERTAIN HUMAN MIGRATORY PATTERNS SPANNED THOUSANDS OF YEARS. YET YOU DISRUPTED THE THREAD BY POSTING YOUR FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIAN BELIEFS WHICH INCLUDE THE BELIEF THAT THE WORLD WAS ONLY CREATED SEVEN THOUSAND YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!!

If you can't integrate yourself into a secular forum, FUCK OFF YOU PRICK

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone couldn't heck care to use the four letter words about someone else still got the cheek to say he/she is rude?

Hallo! Are we missing something here?

nufala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone couldn't heck care to use the four letter words about someone else still got the cheek to say he/she is rude?

Hallo! Are we missing something here?

Open your eyes bigger you blind cock, at least he has the decency to post this in the proper designated place.

Clone 000

AaRdWoLf

Had a very awkward discussion with a colleague who insisted that the world is flat! That night was the best shit ever had in years