• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rupert Murdoch, Trump's kaki, says where got police racism

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thats true. The cop who killed the nigga has a Chinese wife.

Really? I don't do investigative reading. I just read from TRUE NEWS source and didn't read of this.

If this is true ...bad for Chinese. Now, blacks vs Chinese too. All yellow-skin in America better run to SINKapore.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In US and EU, a disproportionate amount of crime is commited by dark skin minorities, not by the good white folk. I don't blame police for being nervous and going into survival mode when they stop a darkie on the streets for questioning.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In US and EU, a disproportionate amount of crime is commited by dark skin minorities, not by the good white folk. I don't blame police for being nervous and going into survival mode when they stop a darkie on the streets for questioning.

But the twin city issue is pure brutality. Broad daylight, four policemen (two of them are Viet ethnicity). No resisting arrest. Yet, a heavy knee was placed on his neck while handcuffed and lying face down.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But the twin city issue is pure brutality. Broad daylight, four policemen (two of them are Viet ethnicity). No resisting arrest. Yet, a heavy knee was placed on his neck while handcuffed and lying face down.

The nigger is big and muscular. The viet police looks like a kid by comparison. White cop Derek is big size but not very muscle-bound for a part time bouncer. I bet he's nervous too.

4Sgie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? I don't do investigative reading. I just read from TRUE NEWS source and didn't read of this.

If this is true ...bad for Chinese. Now, blacks vs Chinese too. All yellow-skin in America better run to SINKapore.
Not Chinese, Laotian Hmong but divorced.