• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Run if you have to

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All, I am a refugee from a recently-closed forum. I seek a small webspace to rebuild my past interest of sharing thoughts online. :biggrin:

Thanks for reading gentlemen! :smile:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
LOL, sorry "there" as in?

One quick newbie question, the max text length is 500 for each post, right? or this is just a newbie restriction?

Newbie restriction. Ok, im off to bed. Your new posts won't appear until 3 hours later when the next moderator wakes up.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks raider =) here's my first writing dedicated to this forum

THE TRUTH ABOUT BITCOINS 1/2

Fiatleak.org is a splendid website that consolidates global Bitcoin transactions from leading Bitcoin exchanges. Whenever I leave the webpage running, Chinese Yuan (CNY) will always be the top-volume traded fiat currency (in exchange for Bitcoins), accounting for >70-80% of the turnover.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
THE TRUTH ABOUT BITCOINS 2/2

However, the Chinese online marketplace is just fraction of the global e-commerce value; so apparently the Chinese are not really madly using Bitcoin for shopping. fiatleak.org could be exposing some sort of monetary transfer by individuals in China; Bitcoins' stellar rise in value in 2013 is likely due to the exploitation of this virtual currency as a mean to transfer Chinese Yuan for another foreign currency in an offshore account.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya, man! ...

juz run ... even mata-mata oso run! :eek: ... y shooden u? ... :o

"I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well turn around" - Forrest Gump

I am breaking up my posts due to the 500 text limit for the time being. What criteria do i need to meet to be exempted from the limit?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Newbie restriction. Ok, im off to bed. Your new posts won't appear until 3 hours later when the next moderator wakes up.

So the next 3 hrs no one on guard I'm gonna post those geylanguncle pics

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chinese Economy Did Slow Down in 2013 1/2

The Indonesian Rupiah(IDR) and Aussie Dollar(AUD) nose-dived in 2013. Both economies have minimal finished-goods manufacturing facilities and depend significantly on Chinese Demand for their commodities.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chinese Economy Did Slow Down in 2013 2/2

Now, China's financial system reveals a every-growing capital flight by the locals(fake-invoicing scandals for money remittance); a sign of less-optimistic economic outlook, made-worse by a massive domestic shadow banking and bitcoin market. Both IDR and AUD are expected to see further decline if the Bank Negara Indonesia and Reserve Bank of Australia fails to hike rates in 1H14.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indiabulls Properties Investment Trust 1/2

A few months ago, Farallon offloaded JV stakes with Indiabulls Real Estate (IBRE), back to IBRE in India. IBRE purchased the entire stake of FIM Ltd and its affiliates in its seven project subsidiaries, giving Farallon >40% gain. However, they appear to be doing otherwise with Indiabulls Properties Investment Trust (IPIT) in Singapore.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indiabulls Properties Investment Trust 2/2

Lately, they are purchasing more shares from the open market, sending IPIT into the largest quarterly gain in recent years (last quoted SGD0.147, >50% below NAV).

IPIT is a Singapore-listed business trust which collapsed from IPO price of SGD1.00 in Jun 2008. IPIT's portfolio includes residential and commercial development properties located in the business district of Lower Parel, Mumbai, India.

Thanks for approving my posts.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
what's wrong with leaving the titanic? at this rate we will have the oversaturation of graduates like taiwan, the density of hongkong, the insane medical and therefore insurance cost of america, probably property bubble bursting, the list is endless. Did i mention most people are stupid are oblivious to almost everything?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something is definitely happening in China now. I met one of these people from the finance industry here that took immediate flight to Australia in the last couple of months. There is also an example I hear from my supplier. Mind you, these are not average employees but are close to director level.

The Chinese Economy Did Slow Down in 2013 2/2

Now, China's financial system reveals a every-growing capital flight by the locals(fake-invoicing scandals for money remittance); a sign of less-optimistic economic outlook, made-worse by a massive domestic shadow banking and bitcoin market. Both IDR and AUD are expected to see further decline if the Bank Negara Indonesia and Reserve Bank of Australia fails to hike rates in 1H14.