• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rumours of some important announcement tonight

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not a non announcement hinted about bed crunch in hospitals and if beds run out mild cases will be sent home to recuperate meaning possible rise in cases in the community and possibly accepting covid19 as common influenza...

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
The impotent massage is John Tan tio covid.

JOHNTAN WAS AT SAFRA AND PART OF THAT 600.
HE TRYING TO TAPOW BUFFET FOOD BACK AND TO KAPOR TOILET ROLLS AS WELL

AND HE GOT MORE THAN HE EXPECTED.
KENNA WUHANDED
AND HE BROWN NOSE AND CARRIED BALLS TO UNKAT EVEN MORE TO GET MORE GOODIES BUT BACKFIRED WHEN THEY REALISED HE GOT WUHANNED

POOR JOHNTAN DUNNO WHAT TO DO NOW

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

1583903024800.png

Forward this on your WhatsApp and make this go viral.
Get this onto the handphones of all in Singapore

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE

OR OUR KIDS END UP BECOMING SECURITY GUARDS TO BE KICKED IN FACE BY CECAs OR PANDA FOOD DELIVERIES OR PICKING UP CARDBOARDS OR SELLING TISSUE PAPER IN HAWKER CENTERS

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only tio covid, after buying singapore shares he also tio stock crash. Very amateur.

1583903024800.png

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE

OR OUR KIDS END UP BECOMING SECURITY GUARDS TO BE KICKED IN FACE BY CECAs OR PANDA FOOD DELIVERIES OR PICKING UP CARDBOARDS OR SELLING TISSUE PAPER IN HAWKER CENTERS

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know it's an important announcement when that fuckwit wears a pink shirt for the tv cameras. Serious, serious shit.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know it's an important announcement when that fuckwit wears a pink shirt for the tv cameras. Serious, serious shit.

HE WEARS PINK BECAUSE HIS BOYFRIEND THINK PINK LOOKS NICE ON HIM AND WILL THROW TANTRUM IF PINKIE DID NOT WEAR PINK

1583903024800.png

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
ever sins he was sexposed naked live on tv dat he ate hums wifout mee siam, he got fobia being cot live on tv wif his pants down ...

1583903024800.png

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
JOHNTAN WAS AT SAFRA AND PART OF THAT 600.
HE TRYING TO TAPOW BUFFET FOOD BACK AND TO KAPOR TOILET ROLLS AS WELL

AND HE GOT MORE THAN HE EXPECTED.
KENNA WUHANDED
AND HE BROWN NOSE AND CARRIED BALLS TO UNKAT EVEN MORE TO GET MORE GOODIES BUT BACKFIRED WHEN THEY REALISED HE GOT WUHANNED

1583903024800.png

You have slandered me. I'm exploring my legal options with the bayi. My grassroots contacts will fan out to track down your location to serve you legal papers if need be. You should apologize and acknowledge your slanders before it is too late.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have slandered me. I'm exploring my legal options with the bayi. My grassroots contacts will fan out to track down your location to serve you legal papers if need be. You should apologize and acknowledge your slanders before it is too late.

wah which hotshot bayi lawyer are you consulting? M Ravi?

hooi

dont slander JohnTan
he going to engage no less than the AG as he in that group that he brown nose himself.

AG will do his dogsbody work for JohnTan.

1583903024800.png