• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rumour - Robert and Grace Mugabe have been offered safe passage to Singapore,

condom_loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11944321

Rumours are swirling that Robert and Grace Mugabe have been offered safe passage to Singapore, but this could not be confirmed.

My balls if the military rebels are stupid enough to let him flee, he will attempt to revert to power and do what TungSin Shinawata did and installed Yingluck as PM etc. Let him out to SG53 for fuck?

Let me show you solutions and eliminates all future problems for once and for all:

You understand my point now Sam?

:smile:

Huat Ah!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Didn't the nigger soldiers say that their objective is to secure the president, keep him safe and get rid of all the traitors around him? I would expect nigger Mugabe to be carrying out a victory parade soon, with his convoy adorned with the heads of his dead political rivals.

My balls if the military rebels are stupid enough to let him flee, he will attempt to revert to power and do what TungSin Shinawata did and installed Yingluck as PM etc. Let him out to SG53 for fuck?

Let me show you solutions and eliminates all future problems for once and for all:

You understand my point now Sam?

:smile:

Huat Ah!

condom_loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't the nigger soldiers say that their objective is to secure the president, keep him safe and get rid of all the traitors around him? I would expect nigger Mugabe to be carrying out a victory parade soon, with his convoy adorned with the heads of his dead political rivals.

Too civilized and ineffective.

The only sure and secure and stable ways are execution.

Temporary hold them alive as hostage, to prevent his loyalist to take up arms to fight. Once internally secured no more loyalists to worry about can shoot the dictator public execution.

If they got more wits, squeeze them to transfer all their dirty billions out of SG53 banks, seize their money before shooting them, otherwise CB TemaSex Loong etc will pocket the money, KNNCBB!

If the rebels smart hold hostage of Singaporean diplomats and TemaSEX executives in that Nigger-land ASAP, don't transfer money, send their fucking heads back on SIA flights packed in 7th month offering styles.

mp53319338_1452250500174_10.jpeg

HTTP3d3dy5jaGluZXNlZm9sa2xvcmUub3JnLmNuL2Jsb2cvYXR0YWNobWVudHMvMjAwOS8wMi8zNDdfMjAwOTAyMDkxMDE0MzQzTHZLVy5qcGclog.jpg

In terms of Arm Rebellion all businesses are taken care of in blood and forces.

You want to be foolishly civilized then go to PAP kindergarten.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Only God, who appointed me, will remove me - not the MDC, not the British. Only God will remove me!"

"Our party must continue to strike fear in the heart of the white man, our real enemy."

"We equally reject attempts to prescribe 'new rights' that are contrary to our values, norms, traditions, and beliefs. We are not gays!"

"I am still the Hitler of the time. This Hitler has only one objective: justice for his people, sovereignty for his people, recognition of the independence of his people and their rights over their resources. If that is Hitler, then let me be Hitler tenfold. Ten times, that is what we stand for."

"I have died many times - that's where I have beaten Christ. Christ died once and resurrected once."

Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 12.37.58 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 12.38.07 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 12.38.19 AM.png

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Robert Mugabe fits in completely. PAP will love him as he can show the ruling party how to plunder a country and make it bankrupt. PAP needs to be as bold as Mugabe. Look how rich Mugabe is, thanks to his boldness in raping the country.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Zimbabwe people going to taste freedom and regain their own destiny before Stinkaporeans.
Likely North Koreans will be free and regain their own destiny before Stinkaporeans as well!

Are you kidding me this is nothing but a transition from one despot to another. Black people don't know anything about freedom. Their system is tribal the top dog rules.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zimbabwe people going to taste freedom and regain their own destiny before Stinkaporeans.
Likely North Koreans will be free and regain their own destiny before Stinkaporeans as well!
My friend fatty kim will definitely free kimchi land of fake surgery nose jobs etc n make Seoul a surrogate city

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you kidding me this is nothing but a transition from one despot to another. Black people don't know anything about freedom. Their system is tribal the top dog rules.

No wonder they hide behind white mask n robes n called themselves kkk.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would chinkland be sending their troops to support Mugabe? He signed a bunch of contracts for the chinks to strip his country of its natural resources for a song and a dime. I would think the new government is likely to renege on those contracts and slaughter all the chinks living in chinatown.

Don't b idiot ur nigger ah gong n gecko is done for. Ask yr Mp to prepare a 747 to fetch his coffin n standby the canon carriage n fodder n you Mr tat chee hong can dressed up in white like how lam n shed crocodile tears as the lorry drive pass

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

70% say you siao.
Chey what freedom? They got their soy sauce coolie rice from pap to eat they happy like fuck lor