• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ruler Loong's State of the Regime Address

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from regime's Mouthpiece hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/national-day-rally-2021-pm-lee-hsien-loong-covid19-workers-race-2143151

PEASANTPORE: Ruler Loong announced a range of populist or retail politicking measures to help lower-wage serfs and whitewash concerns about racial and community faultlines in his State of the Regime Address on Sunday (Aug 29).

Announcing that Peasantpore has passed a critical juncture – where 80 per cent of the population has been forced to receive two vaccine jabs to guard against the Chinese Communist Party bio-engineered Wuhan Plague – Ruler Loong spoke of what lies ahead, but cautioned that Peasantpore will move forward "to reassure foreign merchants that Peasantpore is really to service them, with or without the Wuhan Plague".

Ruler Loong was speaking at the Mediacorpse Sex Campus on Sunday evening to both a small physical audience and about 2,000 lackeys who tuned in virtually as the rally took on a hybrid format for the first time.

It was the first State of the Regime since the Wuhan Plague hit Peasantpore as last year’s event was cancelled and Ruler Loong gave a speech in Imperial Court instead.

This year’s speech was also delayed by a week, from Aug 22 to Aug 29, as rising cases of Wuhan Plague in Peasantpore thanks to premature reopening by the regime to rescue blood thirsty merchants.

Ruler Loong spoke in Malay and Mandarin first, then in English for the speech that was also broadcast on local TV channels and radio stations.

Thanking dummies in Peasantpore who put up with various regime self inflicted fiascos during the past 18 full moons, Ruler Loong said that despite the many disruptions caused by the virus, Peasantpore must re-open as soon as possible at whatever price to rescue local merchants.

Die die also must open, I know you know the vaccine is useless in long term but we must continue to lie that vaccinations are good so that we can reopen the economy, if our blood thirsty merchants die, who pay taxes to me huh? The foreign merchants will not pick up the tab,” said Ruler Loong.

He added that with the much more infectious Delta variant, only fools will believe that the vaccines are useful, so it has to prepare for a future where the virus is endemic.

Some peasants and serfs will still die but I have to take that option else if merchants die, that will be most awful. Speaking which Peking is reminding me their diaspora is exerting influence by insisting my lackeys recognize their pirated vaccines, farking CCP twits,” he said.

CHANGING GEARS
While the number of Wuhan Plague has gone up in the last week, the number of seriously ill peasants has remained stable, he said.

The regime shall continue to cook the numbers so that we can reconnect Peasantpore with the rest of the world,” he said.

But other than drawing down reserves to keep ourselves on life support, I am clueless how to break out of Rent Economy, nobody knows how to generate new engines of growth, new jobs, and prosperity for the future. Liew Mun Leong fucking stage a maid scandal and run road, now he says he cannot help Changi airport after collecting so many stipends, good timing huh,” he said.

Ruler Loong said since the regime is clueless, it will have to use the old tricks, try to sell Peasantpore as a sex hub, attract more foreign investments and extract rent from foreign and local merchants.

He spoke in turn about supporting lower-wage peasants, anxieties over competition from cheap foreign serfs and friction due to race and religion.

HIGHER INCOMES FOR “PRECARIOUS” LOWER-WAGE WORKERS

Ruler Loong said that the ascendant Labour Party successfully convinced lower-wage serfs and peasants, such as cleaners and security guards that the regime shortchanged them, we lost another GRC as a result and so I am forced to play some retail politicking and will deal with Labour upstarts after the rally.

Actually I know their jobs are less secure, they are more likely to be laid off after losing another GRC ward. That smooth yakking Cockle and Babu Pitam Singh gave us a good beating with cockles, we see who have the last laugh in another 12 full moons,” he said.

Limited minimum wage for local peasants after losing Sengkang?! Might as well East Coast next?!
Firms hiring foreign talents will also have to pay a salary of at least 1,400 peasants to all local employees.

"I shall see if Labour have any cockles to sell after this as local peasants will have to foot the bill for this wage hike", said Ruler Lee.

“Nabey, you all make me lose face in Erection 2020, you all want cockles for poor peasants, so now pay a little bit more for some of our favourite things, like bubble tea or bak chor mee, with or without 'hum', to help the shop cover higher cleaning and waste collection costs,” said Ruler Loong. “Any complaints, please direct them to Labour Party"

He said that the Ministry of Peasantpower is still pretending to be concerned about lower-wage peasants in the gig economy and is in theory studying the issues these peasants face.

LABOUR DISCRIMINATION LAWS WILL ADOPT 377 IN SPIRIT
Wuhan Plague has also exacerbated anxieties among middle-income peasants about competition for jobs and opportunities at the workplace and this has led to unhappiness with foreign talents, particularly in certain sectors.

But Ruler Loong said that PAP will still continue to favour foreign talents over local peasants.

Going forward, Peasantpore will write into law its guidelines on workplace discrimination but enforcement will be minimal.

TAFEP (Tripartite Alliance for Fair & Progressive Employment Practices) will be something like Section 377, we know foreign merchants are still firing local peasants and hiring their own kind but nothing will be enforced unless monkey business are reported in social media. We really need foreign merchants to pay their rent else we be toasted. If Ah Neh HR wants to bring their kin from their villages, we have to close one eye if they do it subtly.” said Ruler Loong.

But he also asked local stupid peasants to remain open to foreign talents from all over the world.

Foreigners who are here in Peasantpore. they pay taxes to PAP but cannot vote against PAP. They are favored by PAP and foreign merchants, and local peasants must expect them to get the best pickings of jobs,” he said.

Many foreign talents stay in cheap and overcrowded dorms and we exploit them daily. Many dorm owners are PAP lackeys who sarpok the regime after earning big profits off them. You all say Suzhou Loser bend over and help the dorm owners, not true, dorm owners pay more taxes to PAP, why you all so angry with them? I catch no ball

Earlier in his Mandarin speech, Ruler Loong said that it is “entirely baseless” to claim that there is “Chinese privilege” in Peasantpore.

Peasantpore’s founding leaders stood firm on the overarching policy of Dynasty Politics and Imperial Court was partial when drafting laws and administrative measures to benefit the House of Lee, he said.

But he acknowledged that dynasty politics have not delivered and peasants are wondering why Ruler Loong has a thick hide and not resign after screwing up the Wuhan Plague.

“We stage a few wayang to distract peasants from the plague, those usual Chink insult Neh, then Neh talk thrash about India's Nehs or Mats and finally Mats says Chink look down on them. The Brits also play this card, my father also play this card, very useful whenever we have a mini fiasco like the plague. Some entertainment and wayang else Jane Austen rebels will ask me difficult questions.” he said.

Red line is CECA, those which claimed to be about putting local peasants first, but had a strong anti-regime undertone.”

CECA is short for the IndiaNeh-Peasantpore Comprehensive Sex Cooperation Agreement and there has been fierce criticism of the trade pact for swelling the flow of workers from India in Peasantpore, an assertion that has been denied by the Ruler Loong's lackeys.

NEW RACIAL HARMONY ACT
Ruler Loong said that the next idiot who asks him if Halimah is Neh or Mat will be sent to Xinjiang for re-education.

Ruler Loong also said that as concession to Wahhabist fanatics from November, Moslem nurses will be allowed to wear a tudung with their uniforms, if they wish to. He made the announcement both in English and in Malay.

This will not apply to other uniformed occupations such as the military and the police force, as “outdoors, weather is very hot and humid, they faint of heat stroke, not so nice, here not like the Saudi deserts", he said.

For school uniforms in national schools, Ruler Loong said that students need to wear the same uniform regardless of social status, race or religion.

“I also give face to Wahhabists and their Saudi sponsors, do not force my hand, if I can cancel Christmas and Hari Raya because of Wuhan Plague, you know what else I can do huh?,” he said.

Ruler Loong said that he hopes everyone will take this move on the tudung “in the right spirit”. While the Moslem community had called for this for many years, they need to understand their Saudi sponsors do not have their interests as the regime was rightly cautious about how it would affect relations between the communities.

Use your brains, are you going to stone peasants because they make out in hotels or cancel school for girls? Your Saudi sponsors on one hand act pious but organise sex parties with European sex slaves and ignore the shit going on in Xinjiang, do not be fooled by your so called 'holier than thou' Saudi influencers!,” he hinted.

Rounding up his speech, Ruler Loong said that he is grateful that local stupid peasants have not clamour for heads to roll after a few screw ups turned Peasantpore into the Asean Wuhan Plague Hub.

This is because my father made a wise decision to encourage schools to drop Literature from O levels. Now our educated peasants are largely indolent and ignorant,” he said.

“Wuhan Plague will not be our last crisis. How to transit our rent driven economy to the technology centric economy of the future is the next big question that we must inevitably tackle,” said Ruler Loong.

This problem is so difficult that our best scholars have no idea and one of them resigned recently, smart chap, he knows it is a sinking ship, bring the problem back to me."

“My answer: My descendants will follow Winston Choo and migrate to Aussieland, do I need to care when House of Lees can live off the billions that my Ah Pa and Ah Ma made? No brainer huh”, he sneered.

Last edited: