• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ruler Loong tells Jane Austen inspired peasants they still have to kowtow to him

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/specialreports/sgvotes2015/latest/if-you-believe-in-me/2111534.html

PEASANTPORE: Ruler Loong on Tuesday (Sep 8) issued an edict and all stupid peasants must tremble and obey to support his regimes and the new group of lackeys. Using Quantum Mechanics, Ruler Loong claimed Labour’s argument that peasants should vote against the regime so that it would work harder.

“Many peasants are pregnant with the idea they live in Western Europe, United States or Nordic states,” he sneered silly speech under the hot sun at the regime’s lunch-time rally outside UOB Plaza.

“Many peasants are also pregnant with idea once Old Autocrat meets Lord Yama, they can all climb over my head and cite Jane Austen's ideals to whack me huh? KNNCCB ok,” he said.

“The lackey standing there is standing on behalf of the Familee. So by voting for him, you’re giving face to Familee and kowtow to fact that ..... all peasants are serfs and must kowtow to my portrait 5 times daily.”

The Jane Austen's formula doesn’t make sense, Ruler Loong said. “Jane Austen claimed you must fark for love, so by same logic, if regime never act in interest for peasants, then it deserved to be thrashed. KNNCCB, you all think you are living in Finland huh?” he asked.

“I don't care what Catholic bastards say hor, in Peasantpore, Familee's Balls are the biggest and using Big Balls Theorem, you peasants better wised up and stop clamouring for Ang Moh democracy, Ang Moh human rights and Ang Moh accountability.” said Ruler Loong.

“Labour Pariahs and SDP swines are smooth talkers but they also think I am weak, never mind, once Procedural Erections over, you see how I fix them and show you Asiatic Legalistic system the best and reminding peasants of their lowly status!” he added, to the roar of the ISD suckers placed in the crowd.

FAMILEE ARE RULERS OF SINGAPORE: Ruler Loong

“Every Procedural Erection, since then I’ve been back. Why do I do this? Because I’m see if Familee lose political power, then habis liao, you see what happen to Marcos, Suharto and Assad. My Ah Pa knows power cums under barrel of gun, so to mask dynastic succession, he got Woody Ah Goh Go-Go to be Regent else Ang Moh and Nihons will laugh at us.

Ah Goh Goh was only a poor scholar, if you give him million peanuts, he got sense of duty to improve the lives of Familee. As reward, why 10 years after stepping down as Regent, Ah Goh was still collecting his stipends but doing very little. Loyalty pays in Peasantpore”, said Ruler Loong.

He added: “Familee is the real boss of Peasantpore, Minions and Lackeys are our loyal dogs of war. Peasants are cheap serf for Western and Japanese merchants, nothing has changed.”

Evoking the spirit of Old Autocrat LKY a few times in his speech, Ruler Loong reminded the crowd how 35 years ago, the late Autocrat stood at the Fullerton Square rally in a downpour and said: “Whoever governs Peasantpore must have that black heart in him to enslave peasants, or give it up! The Yankees support me liao! Through I not Maha Raja of Malaya, I am Ruler of Peasantpore, and as long as I am in charge, nobody will Familee down.”

IF LABOUR BECOMES THE REGIME, “COUP”: Ruler Loong

Ruler Loong also criticised Labour pork seller Png Ah Huat’s comments the civil serpents could lord over the peasants regardless of the ruling clan's surname. “Siam got coup because King Rama IX not happy with their peasants' choice of PM ok,” said Ruler Loong.

Labour wants to overthrow House of Lee .... you think I am Najib huh, head a bit dense huh?”

For the system to work, only Familee must rule over peasants.

He reiterated his concern that he and his team were growing older, and the need to bring in the Familee's 福三代. Once Lord Obama give Ok, I will bring in my son Hongyi lor, Shengwu is spare in case got problems. The next generation of Minions will be Ng Chee Bye, Ong Ah Kung, Chee Bye Tat and many lackeys”, he said.

“Labour Sylvia Lim say buy insurance huh, she better watch who Quah is screwing on the sly.

“You see how we punish Aljunied by selling their town council to a $2 shell company, who wants to support Labour will be fixed. Teo Ser Luck say if you dun vote for Ruler Loong, then resigned to living in slums.” he said.

ON KEEPING THE SYSTEM CLEAN

Reiterating that Asiatic Peasantpore would need autocracy, Ruler Loong said it was important for well paid minions and lackeys in politics to be loyal to Familee.

“Nutcase Chee Ah Juan here yesterday on this spot say: ‘Fixing is temporary, but once Familee gone, peasants will enjoy PAX SDP. Don't worry, he will soon have problems paying his PUB bills soon,” he said.

He evoked the late Old Autocrat's brief words on his 90th birthday celebrated at Imperial Court: “Keep Familee in Power.”

"Teochew Low say we cannot sue him, can only fix him, never mind, he can only work the crowds, once Erections over, I can still use HDB and Town Council to harass him lor.”

NO REGIME CHANGE: Ruler Loong

King Rama IX is a god in Siam. In Peasantpore, now I Ruler Loong is the local deity. I say then got jalan. You think you Moslem, Christian, Catholic or pagans big fuck is it. I saw Bapok are sinners, you dare say no? You all go back and think about it lor, who ISD report to? Hee hee hee, you see how Najib play in Northern Matland, me also can do the same lor.”

Got many peasants say why Familee can buy votes using Pioneer Bribes then Jane Austen swines cannot dangle 300 peanuts carrot?”

Ruler Loong concluded: “So you fail PSLE liao, who is the reigning Ruler now? House of Lee or House of Labour? You all go back and think lah, if today I say Teochew Low never pay tax and use ISA to detain him, you think even Jane Austen cums to Peasantpore, can save him or not?

Labour wins, I cannot declare coup meh?

Just because I dun want Ang Moh and Nihons to laugh, I refrain from sending him to jail but got limit ok, talk some more cock, after Erections over, you see lah....rebels still ok, but if their children got accidents or fail sick, don't blame me hor
”, sneered Ruler Loong.