• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish personified

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
who are those 2 nigger shit skins??

Linpeh fuck you dead!

KNNBCCB, you are a bastard total loser motherfucker retarded asshole scum dog!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard motherless retarded mad scum dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard retarded motherfucker total loser dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tomorrow!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I have a query on tenant renting flat's deposit case

Why you have so much hatred and anger?

Even to strangers?

Linpeh fuck you dead!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard motherless retarded mad scum dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard retarded motherfucker total loser dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tomorrow!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I have a query on tenant renting flat's deposit case

You sound like our long lost friend, suresh and gopal. :biggrin::biggrin:

Linpeh fuck you dead!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: where to eat authentic snake meat in singapore zhi cha

yesterady i ate at geylang..taste more like certian part of a cheekon..not very certain.
fried with black pepper and chilli..so the taste very hard to detect.

Linpeh fuck you dead!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: i had a bad dream

yesterday nite, woke up very scared scared. i dreamt that the girl i like fell in love with another guy and he carried her to the bed as she injured her leg. the feeling is just pure jealousy...very long never had this kind of feeling anymore, no anger just became very jealous that kind of feeling

Linpeh fuck you dead!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: need advise when visiting pasar malam

Before I go down to jalan petaling in KL to hunt for a fake lady branded bag or wallet for my chiobu target, I need some good advices from bros here before I make a fool of myself there . Honestly till this middle age I had not step into jalan petaling in KL before. Sometime have to urge to just go to have a look but tends to uturn becos feeling uneasy. This time bo bian need to accompany my chiobu target to select her fake branded handbag. Her choices will be either a fake channel or lv. Here are some basic questions I need advices.

1. I standby MYR 300 is it enough for a good fake branded wallet ?

2. When shopping for such fake item, do they have price tag on or always need to ask and upto them to quote type ? If ask what is the proper way to ask ? Eg a simple how much this cost ? How much you charging for this ?

3. Can I wear Bermuda and flip flop there or prefer long pants/jeans with shoes.

4. If the item she likes exceeded my RM300 cash what is the tactic to properly say not enough money ? For this potential issue is it better for me to upfront tell her first ? Else on the spot could be drastic.

5. Any other advices are welcome as I may have overlook certain important ethics.

Please do not scold me as I am sincere to give her a fake branded wallet but due to my budget I can only afford max of RM300.

Thanks in advance

Linpeh fuck you dead!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

how do I ask the salesman which is the best fake and cheapest, without feeling paiseh?

Linpeh fuck you dead!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you very much for your advise.

What if after I ask loudly to make suresh and gopal scared and run away, but return with more pai kias like tualingong, kongsimi, oldjunkee, sonsongpunggol, seesuatuah, sawadeecup, Teekee, Mdm Tang, etc etc?

Linpeh fuck you dead!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just open golden mouth and ask lor. As oppose to high class shop, ask it loudly to make suresh n gopal scare lah.

Linpeh fuck you dead!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you very much for your advise.

What if after I ask loudly to make suresh and gopal scared and run away, but return with more pai kias like tualingong, kongsimi, oldjunkee, sonsongpunggol, seesuatuah, sawadeecup, Teekee, Mdm Tang, etc etc?

Linpeh fuck you dead!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Old Saga: Guess who this samster is

fuck you gopal !

Linpeh fuck you dead!