• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish Heap

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Grace Fu under heavy fire in Facebook for wage comments

Think the salutation "Dis" will serve her well.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just only the second day after the release of the review and some DOGs (or bitch in this case) are already starting to show their true colors.

Wat these arseholes are saying, ''$$$$$$$$ cant buy Happine$$$''

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal

These fucking politicians just need to think how many tiimes over the median salary in Sinkandpoor their salaries are before they shoot their mouth off. I would rather they base their salaries on a max of 10 times the median salary. If they find it such a hardship to live on their "meagre" remuneration, how the fuck do those Sinkies who earn less than the median salary make do? Let's not forget that most of them make their millions by being employed by GLCs or government bodies before entering politics. How many were truly getting paid millions in the real private sector?

It is about making Sinkandpoor a better place for their fellow countrymen, not about what sacrifices they have to make. If they still can't figure this out, they should all get the boot. I don't know whether their money-grabbing attitude is partly to blame for the state of society today or whether it is just a reflection of Sinkie society.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I pass by Khatib last week and saw a banner with the title "Dr Emiritus XXX XXX XXX"

Seriously, whats a Dr Emiritus? :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

If they still can't figure this out, they should all get the boot. I don't know whether their money-grabbing attitude is partly to blame for the state of society today or whether it is just a reflection of Sinkie society.

It's a reflection of Sinkie society. The opprobrium that she's getting is nothing more than expediency from well-to-do middle class Sinkies who simply want a larger share of the cake. All this talk of "sparing a thought for the poor" rings hollow considering their own inaction towards poverty in Sinkieland. :smile:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Tay Ping Hui in war of words with owner of fake SMRT Twitter account

Tay Ping Hui so unpopular. If he joins PAP, wouldn't that backfire instead?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: This girl is really hot

hi there

1. bro, no offence!
2. the gal in the 1st pic not so hot or spicy.
3. honest, looks so so! (though she is not ugly)
4. to bonk such gal in bed is pretty monotonous.
5. i would prefer the 2nd gal in white, full figure, voluptuous! hot, hot, hot!

So you prefer the J Lo type la. But those type can gain weight quite easily and become fat.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: This girl is really hot

hi there

1. bro, something between a guy to another.
2. bonking a flat & skinny chick is pretty boring and "painful".
3. the fleshy is betterer.
4. ask the "experienced" bros here!

Different strokes dude. Fat one is like eating KFC. Eat too much and you feel like vomiting.