• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish Ang Moh branded handbags etc WAF for? Najib wife so vain for fuck?

sgp_blackout

Alfrescian
Loyal

You gave me one of these Ang Moh crap I will take a pee right inside of it!

images

Urine bag in hospitals
hospital-catheter-urine-bag-strapped-to-side-of-bed-BHNACY.jpg

SGP_tiaolao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid women all.

Display their own stupidity carrying these junks WAF for? What good are they? What is the worth to pay them that price? Is that bag bullet proof? You only invite robbery and harm.

Hopeless bitches! Pui!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indulged in handbags make them think less of sex. Hubby goes sex with 20 y.o. wify goes after handbags... all fair..

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Birkin bag looks good on Rosmah. I'm going to buy one each for my wife and daughter.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You should be investigated...grasslooters can afford two Birkin Bags....not Briskin Bags , made in Thailand...

That's defamation! Are you implying that I am corrupt?

I'm seeking legal advice from my bayi.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's defamation! Are you implying that I am corrupt?

I'm seeking legal advice from my bayi.

BAYI WILL HUMTUM YOUR BELAKANG...you should be presumed innocent!...my late mother taught me, those who quickly defend themselves are always guilty inside....you said you can buy two birkin bags for your....you have receipts to prove...what's the fuss? By throwing up...one, you are positioning your butt to be humtum by the bayi!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Birkin bag looks good on Rosmah. I'm going to buy one each for my wife and daughter.
eh tarpow john, the only bags that suit them would be the ones that your aunty lucy provides, as those rc events are the only places they go to - where the same plastic bags would come in handy for the styrofoam boxes :p
A bit wrong already.
Our SG Original Version =
BABU CHOPE!
thought it was tissue chope :oops: