• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RSN got stealth combant craft woh! RMN surrender?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.janes.com/article/85218/singapore-s-new-stealth-combatant-craft-breaks-cover

Key Points
  • The Singapore Armed Forces is testing a stealthy new combatant craft that appears to be optimised for special operations
  • The combatant craft could be a replacement for the Singapore Army's Very Slender Vessel
The Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) is quietly testing a stealthy new high-speed combatant craft that appears to be designed specifically for commando infiltration/extraction and special operations, according to open source imagery reviewed by Jane's in early December.
The images depict a light gray, twin-step planing monohull watercraft - evidently designed to optimise efficiency and stability at high speeds - with a length and beam of approximately 18 m and 4 m respectively, featuring a low-profile but fully enclosed crew cabin with the Republic of Singapore Navy (RSN) ensign painted amidships on the port and starboard sides, and an open aft-working deck.

Go insult this Janes reporter Kelving Wong (https://twitter.com/defencetechasia) not me.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MINDEF better show that the tens of billions spent in the past is delivering good returns. That can be shown by a complete annihilation of mudland military, mass slaughter of Malays and the success occupation of the whole of Johor.

Gen Kee Chiu, lead the troops.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
MINDEF better show that the tens of billions spent in the past is delivering good returns. That can be shown by a complete annihilation of mudland military, mass slaughter of Malays and the success occupation of the whole of Johor.

Gen Kee Chiu, lead the troops.

But leave Malay food alone.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rabbits also can breed all year round 24/7! Who says sex is ever restricted during the puasa month? Errant monks and celibate priests have also given in to their carnal instincts; otherwise they are very holy!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rabbits also can breed all year round 24/7! Who says sex is ever restricted during the puasa month? Errant monks and celibate priests have also given in to their carnal instincts; otherwise they are very holy!

But there's still just one ship.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now who told u sex btw husb n wife is not allowed tat one mth? Ayoh..so many fake news nowadays!

What fake news...my Muslim co-workers, told me that....but how many does observe the rules...after makan, gasak!... ha ha ha ha

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When is the puasa month...then attack them.

SAF is strong, a formidable fighting machine. Our soldiers are all ready 24x7. We don't need to wait for puasa month to conquer. Anytime, we can wallop them.

Salute to the leadership of Gen Kee Chiu. Gen Kee Chiu and his able lieutenants - Gen Tan, Ministar Fu & Ministar Khaw ($8-heart victim) will rule sinkapore with the wisdom of Confusion (I mean, Confuscius) and the ambition of Genghis Khan. To show sinkee his greatness, Gen Kee will use this opportunity to Mudland in place.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tere goes our CPF monies...

It's good to rub shoulder with the rich and powerful. Ten of billion spend just turn us into a nation Poison shrimp. What more?

I figured out that ten of billion spend is to buy us relatonship with the World leading power. I also figured out that ten of billion spend is to make government crony rich and civil servants and their inner circle rich.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
mas selamat made it across via a floatation device... perhaps he could exact intel in exchange for reduce sentence as an SG sea border security consultant.

msk02.jpg
']][/URL][/img]