• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RP and SDP waiting for LKY to up lorry...

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With his salary and knowing his own limited talent, he should be most grateful to become a TPK. I dare say he will be the highest paid TPK and one who cannot be arrested and charged for taking the role of a fall guy. Win-win for all, including the Opposition.

i beg to disagree. i bet kee chiu will put his nose in where he not needed and mess up pinkie GE strategy.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Suspect all the smaller parties will be eyeing Tanjong Pagar. As usual we will also have the same bunch of spoilers who chope seat but nomination day never show up.

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know the group of nurses that takes care of old man.

We all assume, everyone thought it is taken so no one bother to try.

And you know that how?

By the way, weird that nobody has taken your nick till now. How does it take 5 years till someone takes up the 'Administrator' name???

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the old man gets call home by his wife. Will the PAP dare call a by-election:confused:

More important, If they have a by-election will the people of Tanjong Pagar vote for the PAP without a LKY in it:confused:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the old man gets call home by his wife. Will the PAP dare call a by-election:confused:

More important, If they have a by-election will the people of Tanjong Pagar vote for the PAP without a LKY in it:confused:

My bet is they will delay for as long as they can. Given recent events and recent losses, bo lumpar liao.