• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Royal Rumble At Bukit Batok! Even Durian Stall Gets Smashed! Guess Race!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Videos like this should be used to teach amateur hokkien speakers on hokkien vulgarity
Hokkien is a useless language to learn. Only useful in sinkieland. Waste of time. And mostly to curse.
KNN my uncle think hokkien is a sunset language rike horse lacing KNN nowadays only the horse punters generation still communicate in hokkien and both the language and horse betting is going to sunset after their generation KNN

P.s by uncle wonder what is kor tnuar KNN always heard in hokkien songs KNN

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think hokkien is a sunset language rike horse lacing KNN nowadays only the horse punters generation still communicate in hokkien and both the language and horse betting is going to sunset after their generation KNN

P.s by uncle wonder what is kor tnuar KNN always heard in hokkien songs KNN
Kor tnuar jit a lang = alone by yourself.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it better to ban low caste sinkies in the video. I was hoping they killed each other so that we can replace them with better quality immigrants.

Then who's going to defend the nation for the billionaires? Can't be expecting the millionaires to fight for you, no?

ChristoJacb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yin Nah Deh! Kick people ownself fall down . Pls learn ah neh dancing for balancing . Start with around a tree first la Dey

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yin Nah Deh! Kick people ownself fall down . Pls learn ah neh dancing for balancing . Start with around a tree first la Dey

the way these 3 stooges fight they will end up hurting themselves more, lol

"ah pek ah, want to kick ppl must ownself careful first hor, dont fall down wait must call ambulance