• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Royal Carribean Cruise

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For his Uni. He probably won't qualify for any in Singapore because the Govt did not create enough placements here. But I heard he did not wish to stay in Aus long term.

why wld he want to come to SG Unis when there are so many better unis in aus?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what gross! I have been given the advice here for years
not only that, you must apply some tiger balm oilment between the two rubbers if the outer one leaks the woman will feel it, if the inner one leaks the man will feel it

i called him gross doctor not because he recommended two rubbers.

I said he is gross because, despite being a senior doctor and married man, he:

1. shared his geylang adventures with his younger friend
2. recognised that visiting prostitutes is a health hazard and instead of advising against it, encouraged his younger friend by telling him that he can get protection by wearing two rubbers
3. telling his younger friend who are the "better chicken" to look for in geylang
4. asking his younger friend to quote his name to get better service and discount from the PRC chicken.

Isnt he gross?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just received confirmation from Royal Caribbean on the Jun cruise:

Mariner of the Seas - 11D/10N Exotic Asia Asia Fly Cruise:

Price - S$4708

Itinerary:
8/6 - Singapore
9/6 - Cruising
10/6- Ho Chi Ming
11/6 - Crusiing
12/6 - Hong Kong
13/6 - Hong Kong
14/6 - Cruising
15/6 - Okinawa
16/6 - Crusing
17/6 - Jeju Island
18/6 - Shanghai

Looking forward to an exciting and exotic cruise:smile:

jeckie1970

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's great...why did u decide to go on this cruise? which flight r u retuning by from shanghai?

We sailed on Legend of the seas in May 2011 for 5 nites from SG,to Thailand ..
Services, food, programs wre great ...
This prompted us to sail on Voyager of the seas June 2012, 8 nites from SG to SH.
It was packed...but Voyager is large enough to allow space for evryone..at times...you would be wondering, where had all the 3000 cruisers been to...hehehe

Nice,foods, entertainment, programs, services ...really GGOD.

That is why , we are travelling again in Dec 17th , on Legend again for 4 nites..

Then June 2013, 10 nites with MAriner of seas....
will b staying 2 nites in Shangahi and Return via SQ for sure..

Moroever, my family just love cruising ...very enjoyable de...
But we will not do Virgo at all...services from ah tiongs , damn jailat...

:smile:

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We sailed on Legend of the seas in May 2011 for 5 nites from SG,to Thailand ..
Services, food, programs wre great ...
This prompted us to sail on Voyager of the seas June 2012, 8 nites from SG to SH.
It was packed...but Voyager is large enough to allow space for evryone..at times...you would be wondering, where had all the 3000 cruisers been to...hehehe

Nice,foods, entertainment, programs, services ...really GGOD.

That is why , we are travelling again in Dec 17th , on Legend again for 4 nites..

Then June 2013, 10 nites with MAriner of seas....
will b staying 2 nites in Shangahi and Return via SQ for sure..

Moroever, my family just love cruising ...very enjoyable de...
But we will not do Virgo at all...services from ah tiongs , damn jailat...

:smile:

thanks for such an elaborate write-up..this is the 1st time i am on Royal Caribbean.

but i am looking forward to it

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what kind of cruise?

the one night to no where cruise to a two week med cruise....hope to take the baltic and scandinavian cruise....the alaskan crusie and so on...but my friends who went told me, very very cold and rather boring... i still like the short asian cruise.....