• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Royal AMDL asked Nigger which Jungle she came from!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Black people should be sat on by whiteys.

exhibition_works852e1256cac92084909a54d66286221e.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why orlang bu so sad? Didn't she see the whole Engrand team go on one knee for blm before WC matches?

Even Team USA, home of George Floyd, also didn't do the kneel and awkwardly stood there looking downfield at their opponents. LOL

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
She ask the nigger where she is from. How is that racists? If the nigger just say ' I am born in pommieland n my parents are from Nigeria Africa etc. This nigger talk so much cock n now say the royal family is racists. Wat a joke

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The blacks and Indian always use racist victims card.
Mudds as well. These useless and incompetent races know deeply they sucked, so they resort to playing the race card to equalize themselves with other intelligent races.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whenever I meet a Chinese...I always ask where they from. Is that dialectism ?
very woke now in uk and us. can’t even ask any dark skinned stranger where heshe is from in a holiday party as heshe may file a complaint or sue me for racial discrimination. ask any european where heshe is from (due to their accents) and they will proudly reply “france”, “italy”, “sweden”, “germany”, “croatia” as they identify with their proud heritage. ask any nigger where heshe is from, and they will display shock and dismay as they think you assume they’re from shitholes in africa and associate them with cuntries they are not proud of. same with tiongs. japs and gooks are proud of their respective jap and korean nationalities, but not tiongs. ask a tiong which part of prc they are from, and they will cringe, shy away, or fret with anger and embarassment. “oh, i’m from singapore.” lol! as though i can’t differentiate a tiong from a sinkie. tiongs in sf are passing themselves off as sinkies, definitely not hongkies nor taiwanese, thinking americans are stupid to know the diff. they are actually ashamed of tiongcock and not proud of their ccp issued passports when lining up at sfo.