• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy Ngerng: Give Amos and Vincent privacy to resolve their issues

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Roy Ngerng came up with a statement urging people not to politicise Amos's & Vincent's Issue and give them privacy. But wait a min... who is the one used Amos to politicise everything?!

10830966_822566054447367_4697151980670167849_o.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Roy,
You are mistaken. You call him a friend, but he didn't say the same to you. If Amos can do it to Vincent, he can also do the same on you one day. So, don't ever think that there is an impossibility.

When you are dealing with Amos, you have to stretch to think of the most unbelievable things that can be said of you. I hate to see you like Vincent ... shocked, hurt and disappointed.

fookingyoux

Alfrescian
Loyal
you this chee bye kia, who e fuck you are to say amos . kan ni na bu chao chee bye

Roy,
You are mistaken. You call him a friend, but he didn't say the same to you. If Amos can do it to Vincent, he can also do the same on you one day. So, don't ever think that there is an impossibility.

When you are dealing with Amos, you have to stretch to think of the most unbelievable things that can be said of you. I hate to see you like Vincent ... shocked, hurt and disappointed.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Roy,

You know the meaning of 'tongue-in-cheek'? Read this comment in context and hopefully, you will have some brain cells to comprehend.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know the meaning of 'tongue-in-cheek'? Read this comment in context and hopefully, you will have some brain cells to comprehend.

Some jokes are not funny ... ( like Vincent molested me ... nah... I was just joking , but even if he didn't , he gave me the creeps ....)

Proverbs 26: 18 - 19 has this to say :

Like a maniac shooting flaming arrows of death
is one who deceives their neighbor and says, “I was only joking!”

And .... as a dog returns to its vomit, so fools repeat their folly.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some jokes are not funny ... ( like Vincent molested me ... nah... I was just joking , but even if he didn't , he gave me the creeps ....)

Proverbs 26: 18 - 19 has this to say :

Like a maniac shooting flaming arrows of death
is one who deceives their neighbor and says, “I was only joking!”

And .... as a dog returns to its vomit, so fools repeat their folly.

exactly...to all Amos Yee Supporters...I will claim you all molested others and make police reports.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
exactly...to all Amos Yee Supporters...I will claim you all molested others and make police reports.

The PAP Press reporters will dumb enough to publish the tongue-in-cheek comment verbatim but yet smart enough not to make a police report.

Goes to show that this whole episode is another PAP ploy.

And that you kick it up proves the point further.