• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy Ngerng considering to stand for elections!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Run your Lam Par...going to be BANKRUPT soon, still want to run for Erection..

Run ROAD then can, lah! LoLoLoLoLoL

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Roy the faggot post so much but so far he has yet to contribute a single idea on how to improve our lives. Only talk cock! He might as well go suck a cock!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Roy Ngerng considering standing for General Election

Bankrupt can still be MP? By-election after ge? Kids want to go skiing in the Alps. Don't make me cancel leave again this year leh.

Be careful hor, somebody pee on the Alps.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Roy Ngerng considering standing for General Election

See... this is the type of ungrateful bastard is what Roy is fighting for. Farking gahment is using your money to do so many funny things and here comes a guy who is asking all the questions to get them to account for it. Instead, he gets sued and on top of that, there are bastards whom he is trying to help condemning him.

he must be dastardly blind
dastardly clueless
dastardly stupid to buy RN's article
dastardly idiotic to condemn old uncle
dastardly moronic to support such a stand

you got no backbone of your own
why must you need cpf to survive
you must be an utter failure
no Singaporean who is successful needs his cpf
he has enough savings to survive
his cpf is just an extra cash for him to earn more interest
a safer form of investment
guaranteed by the government

I don't need my cpf
I let it earn interest for me
you must be an utter failure to depend on your cpf for survival
you and roy must be buddies of failure

look inside think inside think deep
before you condemn others.. tiok boh dreadful moron

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I vote for Ah ROY if he dares to bring up the CPF issue in PARLIAMENT AGAIN! :biggrin:

he had committed a grave mistake
'a massive miscalculation
and there are dastardly dreadful people who support him
utterly idiotic

if he stands he will fall flat and bite the dust
if he joins any party that party will collapse under his massive failure

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it would be a good idea to put someone like Roy into parliament:smile:

LHL has too much free time to fix the opposition. It's about time that we have someone in there to ask the PAP for an account of their actions. The PAP might still be in control of parliment after the next GE, but if we have more opposition in there, they can make life much harder for the PAP:smile:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The AMKians are firmly behind our good PM Lee. Roy Ngerng should be prepared to lose his deposit, and be declared bankrupt for his attempts to sully the name of our good PM.