• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy Gold Cup - Quick Bet before the tote closes

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It depends whether the 69% who voted for him found their balls or waiting for higher quality opposition to come by.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally I think LHL would have more political points to score if he waive the damage. Going all out to bankrupt a young lad who wasn't even your political opponent will be seen as too high handed and excessively harsh.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Personally I think LHL would have more political points to score if he waive the damage. Going all out to bankrupt a young lad who wasn't even your political opponent will be seen as too high handed and excessively harsh.

Unless he thinks Roy may become a future "gallery player" for a long time, like M Ravi himself or Uncle Yap. Discredit him when young.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bayi dog just replied on behAlf of lhl. No free insults. Must pay $.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
image.jpg
Holy Fuck, son like father.

Heritage not heretic mah!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm always a challenging punter going for impossible odds type soccer AOS X100, horse X200 I also go for it, for Roy I place bet that before anything announce he gone into depression and ended his life odds X150 :eek

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have to under LHL's psyche. He sees himself as a man with a very sharp and decisive temperament. No one can steer him away from where he chooses to go. There was one in the past. But that person now has problems taking a dump in the toilet without help.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drew and Napier has templates ready for these sorts of letters. A junior clerk simply fills in the blanks. It takes less than 5 minutes.
He might need to hire a full time junior clerk for this, more to come..
Also wonder who pays Drew and Napier, could it be taxpayer ? Hopefully not, else Roy himself contributed to sue himself.