• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rotan Caning - How Painful Huh???

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did you go to school and learn only 3 words? You are the Epic failure of simgapore's opposition supporters!

that about summarizes the type of oppo caliber we have here
no wonder they have no credibility
no education, no minds, no eyes, no head - only a very filthy and vulval mouth
only a few miserable words they learnt from kindergarden
sad and pathetic....they will never make it to primary school,,,, haha good morning ILOVEPAP ILOVESINGAPORE
MAJULAH SINGAPURA!!!!

PhuaCheeBye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that about summarizes the type of oppo caliber we have here
no wonder they have no credibility
no education, no minds, no eyes, no head - only a very filthy and vulval mouth
only a few miserable words they learnt from kindergarden
sad and pathetic....they will never make it to primary school,,,, haha good morning ILOVEPAP ILOVESINGAPORE
MAJULAH SINGAPURA!!!!
Kopisai, dun kwai lan...if i get my hands on you, your ass will be Rotaned and i will makes sure i put salt after that!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopisai, dun kwai lan...if i get my hands on you, your ass will be Rotaned and i will makes sure i put salt after that!

don't be like that lah brudder
i old liao why you want to bully me
i here for fun lah
go for the real culprits here
the powerful ones
the mafia chieftans
not kachang peasai like kopisai
have a long wonderful weekend ok
cheers!!!

PhuaCheeBye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't be like that lah brudder
i old liao why you want to bully me
i here for fun lah
go for the real culprits here
the powerful ones
the mafia chieftans
not kachang peasai like kopisai
have a long wonderful weekend ok
cheers!!!

Happy cheebye! Kopisai's mother phua chee bye

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy shall cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those LEECHES who would not.”

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you a boy or a girl ? Why do you post like a faggot ?

It is called cultured until you who only know how to behave like a loanshark runner spouting foul words and splashing paint on INNOCENT PARTIES' PROPERTY.

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is called cultured until you who only know how to behave like a loanshark runner spouting foul words and splashing paint on INNOCENT PARTIES' PROPERTY.

When you see me splash paint on property ? I only desire to 'paint' Nicole Seah until she yearns to drink my 'cultured milk' :biggrin: