• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Root Canal and crowning dental professional service Recommendation in Johor

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Folks, i like to know which dentist or surgeon to visit for Root Canal Surgery / plus crowning ? If have please do recommend.
Thanks in advance

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Folks, i like to know which dentist or surgeon to visit for Root Canal Surgery / plus crowning ? If have please do recommend.
Thanks in advance
I have been visiting the Austin Dental in Mount Austin for my regular cleaning and polishing. Their charges for the various services offered are clearly displayed on the counter, and definitely lower when converted to S$1 @ RM3. As I have not personally done a root canal+clowning, did not take note of the price. You may want to drop in for a visit.
http://www.austindentalgroup.com.my/

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their website is terrible. Can't even do a proper word website.

Anyway I called them up. They have given me the basic cost.

MsPiggyy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks in advance

There is one in Bukit Indah which is recommended by a S'porean couple who travel to JB for their dental needs. Next to Q&M dental clinic and in front of Aeon Bukit Indah. Sorry I can't remember the name. If you are still looking for one, I will look for that clinic when I next go to Aeon.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is one in Bukit Indah which is recommended by a S'porean couple who travel to JB for their dental needs. Next to Q&M dental clinic and in front of Aeon Bukit Indah. Sorry I can't remember the name. If you are still looking for one, I will look for that clinic when I next go to Aeon.

Hi i still need the contact. Let me know the name of the clinic.

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I know if Q&M is OK for quality and services? Any reason to avoid Q&M. I saw one U Dental at jalan indah 16 one rainy night, seemed full of patients.

MsPiggyy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi i still need the contact. Let me know the name of the clinic.
On 7th to 13th

Good dentist recommended by a sporean couple at bukit indah. Cheaper than spore dentist

In front of aeon bukit indah and near to a frog's leg porridge shop and church of praise Assembly of God church

Attachments

• 20190616_121311.jpg
    20190616_121311.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 295
  • 20190616_121325.jpg
    20190616_121325.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 325
  • 20190616_121356.jpg
    20190616_121356.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 285
  • 20190616_121339.jpg
    20190616_121339.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 311
  • 20190616_121345.jpg
    20190616_121345.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 351

MsPiggyy

Alfrescian
Loyal
On 7th to 13th

Good dentist recommended by a sporean couple at bukit indah. Cheaper than spore dentist

In front of aeon bukit indah and near to a frog's leg porridge shop and church of praise Assembly of God church

Oooopps please ignore 'On 7th to 13th'. Error when i cut and pasted. Apologies.